ADVERTISEMENT

Hat tip to PMac & Connor. 41 points, 17 Rebounds

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
If not for the corrupt refs, the game would have been won by Iowa in regulation.

PMac

5-8 (63%)
from 2 point range
3-8 (38%) from 3 point range

8-16 (50%) Overall Shooting

5-6 (83%) FTs

24 points
7 Rebounds (2 offensive)
1 Block
1 Steal

CMac

4-6 (67%)
from 2 point range
2-8 (25%) from 3 point range

6-14 (43%) Overall Shooting

3-3 (100%) FTs

17 points
10 Rebounds (2 offensive)
5 Assists
3 Steals

Last edited:
If not for the corrupt refs, the game would have been won by Iowa in regulation.

PMac

5-8
from 2 point range
3-8 from 3 point range
8-16 Overall Shooting

5-6 FTs

24 points
6 Rebounds

CMac

4-6
from 2 point range
2-8 from 3 point range
6-14 Overall Shooting

3-3 FTs

17 points
10 Rebounds
5 Assists
Yup, they kept us in it right to the end

Reactions: Franisdaman
Agreed. they definitely were the players of the game...

Like I said in the game thread - we're thin, hurt, and tired. Third game in six days agains high-quality opponents.

This just isn't a high major roster. Even if/when Kris comes back, I don't think we're headed for any kind of an NCAA run. Still, I appreciate the hard work Fran's boys put in with not much talent to back them up tonight.

In the post game radio show Fran said that it was a strange game. They found out late that Ulis could not go.

Fran thought PMac's last shot was going in.

Credit especially to Connor (not to take anything away from Pat, who had a great game too). He’s never been a guy who’s had to be relied on to go get a bucket for Iowa, and he did it a few times tonight. I don’t think it’s crazy to say that he’s been our best player thus far

The McCaffrey boys played great while their father shit the bed. That Technical Foul was utterly ridiculous and could not have come at a worse time. I don’t care how bad the refs were. Now Fran is back on the B1G shit list after behaving himself.

The McCaffrey boys played great while their father shit the bed. That Technical Foul was utterly ridiculous and could not have come at a worse time. I don’t care how bad the refs were. Now Fran is back on the B1G shit list after behaving himself.

Fran is fine and not on any shit list....

I wonder if the team responded to the technical foul with better play? Maybe without the technical we don't get ot or maybe we win. If the flagrant 1 had been called correctly we might have won also. Or if Perkins foul where he got shoved while not touching the wiscy player, etc.

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT