ADVERTISEMENT

Hate week 2 begins

twittere5520a9.jpg

For those of us who grew up in Dade County, the true rivalry game was a few weeks ago, on Nov 5th. This week it's just another game on our schedule.

It’s a generational thing.
Longtime FSU fans thought of UM as a small school who played on Friday nights in the old Orange Bowl. My late husband grew up in Coral Gables and as a kid rode his bike over to the Canes practices to watch George Mira. Never wanted to play for them though and signed with FSU instead.
The gaders were the despicable POS who controlled the purse strings in the Legislature and were obnoxious every single day of the year. Biggest a-holes on the planet.
UM is hated by those who graduated from about 85 on. The rest of us still have uf as our #1 rival. 🤬

Longtime FSU fans thought of UM as a small school who played on Friday nights in the old Orange Bowl. My late husband grew up in Coral Gables and as a kid rode his bike over to the Canes practices to watch George Mira. Never wanted to play for them though and signed with FSU instead.
The gaders were the despicable POS who controlled the purse strings in the Legislature and were obnoxious every single day of the year. Biggest a-holes on the planet.
UM is hated by those who graduated from about 85 on. The rest of us still have uf as our #1 rival. 🤬
I think for some it is geographical. I know many in my Keys family that abhor the Canes. To me growing up in the panhandle it has always been the gates. That said, I can’t stand either.

Reactions: goldmom
I love it. Can we include Nebraska in here? We hate those guys.

They have a lot in common.
Inbred
Mullets
Starter jackets
Inbred
Annoying
Talk about anything but what's currently happening.
Always one play, coach, player away from a Natty

Did I mention inbred?

You forgot excessive back hair... on the women.

I hate them equally. There are just more gater fans around here to hate.

Some speculation the Gators Football Team may have contracted transferportalitis this week…if true, it’s going to be a beat down. It’s a real phenomena now with the transfer portal and struggling teams loaded with player contemplating leaving. From being suddenly too injured to play to the ones playing maybe not quite playing as hard and getting hurt.

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT