ADVERTISEMENT

Hate Week

bojihawk

HB MVP
Gold Member
Sep 22, 2001
Have not felt a dislike for any other team like Nebraska. Minneasota is a team I dislike but really does not get my blood boiling. I remember, as a kid, we would go to games in the dome. Once in a while you would get some idiot saying “Iowa Pig Farmers” or some other nasty remark. But nothing close to the arrogance of Nebraska.
I live close to Nebraska so I get to hear the garbage that comes from them. One fan, said after the 2018 game. “Well we lost but I would rather be Nebraska than Iowa... I mean look at our recruiting. Look at Frost and your coach. We will be winning National championships and Iowa will just be happy to go to a bowl...”.

It used to be just complete arrogance, as they do not realize that there are any other teams out there. According to them, they win national championships and little Iowa is a nice little team.
Now with Iowa kicking their butt, they just want to get back to kicking the lower, average, and garbage teams like Iowa again. They want to get on to where they should be, in the playoffs annually.
Now that they have a victim and excuse filled existence. According to them, they would be winning now but the refs and Big Ten are against them. The Big Ten is now their problem, because they are not getting the recruits from Texas

If you have traveled to Lincoln for a game, most are very nice. Many complimented Iowa, as Iowa beat them to go to the championship game in 2015. Last year a bunch of them yelled, “good luck in your toilet bowl...”. I replied, good luck with your spring game. 😂😂😂. After they lose , they will give you a 45 minute Nebraska history lesson. They normally have no clue about any other team in the BIG.
I notice on their Husker Online site, they compare Iowa to the KKK and a few other things.
I just want Iowa to keep kicking their ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: nwhawkincr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News