ADVERTISEMENT

Hats Off To Jacob Gilyard

TJFant

HR All-State
Oct 1, 2019
As much as this frustrating loss hurts, kudos to the player of the game. A quality point guard can sure make a huge difference at both ends of the court. Out of Kansas City, and my understanding was not that highly recruited. I wonder if the Hawks ever looked at him?

As much as this frustrating loss hurts, kudos to the player of the game. A quality point guard can sure make a huge difference at both ends of the court. Out of Kansas City, and my understanding was not that highly recruited. I wonder if the Hawks ever looked at him?
All I have to say to that stupid post is this. Richmond blows nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: red/green hawk
The best-coached team won today. Congratulations to Richmond. They played with purpose. Iowa looked like they were playing pick-up ball. Whoever was open just launched it. If we would have gone inside more, and maybe have played Josh a little, we would have won. Worst coached game by Fran I have ever seen. And I go back to the Ralph MIller coaching days.

He is a complete bad ass. Fantastic player and a guy I will root for moving forward. Cyber handshake to you.

There is a large depth of quality pg play in the KC metro.
There's a large depth of pg play in any inner city hood playground. We just recruit crap on a stick or get worthless transfers with clumsy hands and clank fest abilities. Let's not make Richmond the national champion just yet.

The dude impressed me, definitely saw some '21 Curbelo in him today...

ADVERTISEMENT