ADVERTISEMENT

Hauser brothers

Older brother plays the 3 and 4. Younger the 4 and 5.

I don’t see it. We have a lot of front court bodies and Joe isn’t getting supplanted by Sam.

My guess is either Wisconsin or Virginia.

Wow. Pleasantly surprised we have a shot. Nice work by the staff and/or players.

Would really help Iowa move up the “Bagged by Brad Davison” list.

I can see it. Play Joe at the 2.
Would be a huge addition. But I do think Wisconsin is probably the front runner for these two.
Agree with Wiscy being in the driver's seat. They are from Steven's Point which is only about 100 miles from Madison. Still, we would have lost a number of players by the time the brothers would be able to play.

Do we know the oldest didn't originally choose Wisky? It just seems that they would have much less recourse to deal with by not choosing Wisky.

Older brother plays the 3 and 4. Younger the 4 and 5.

I don’t see it. We have a lot of front court bodies and Joe isn’t getting supplanted by Sam.

My guess is either Wisconsin or Virginia.

You are filling the schollies of Cook, Dailey, Kriener, Moss and Bohannon with 2020 recruiting and transfer options. These 2 are takes and its a no brainer.

There are about 300 schools recruiting them, a curtesy visit? I think not.

Not that I think it's likely they go to Iowa
You have no idea how many schools are recruiting them. What a dumbass thing to say.

You have no idea how many schools are recruiting them. What a dumbass thing to say.

giphy.gif

Do we know the oldest didn't originally choose Wisky? It just seems that they would have much less recourse to deal with by not choosing Wisky.

That's an interesting point IMO.

They had a chance to go there once.

I don't really know anything about the Marquette vs Wisconsin dynamic though.

Last edited:
You are filling the schollies of Cook, Dailey, Kriener, Moss and Bohannon with 2020 recruiting and transfer options. These 2 are takes and its a no brainer.

Not dissagreing but still have Garza, Nunge, Pemsel, Joe, and Patrick.

It's not like Iowa is wide open for playing time on the front court.

I do think we could fit two more in there but I'm not sure they will look at it that way.

Either way need to get some quality guards or it won't matter.

Reactions: chubby bunny
The majority of the people from their hometown area will be supportive of wherever they choose to go. Those from outside of their home are insignificant and if you choose, mainly invisible.

Ah, I was under the impression they would be available to play right away. I dumb dumb

Reactions: Mohawkeye
That's an interesting point IMO.

They had a chance to go there once.

I don't really know anything about the Matque vs Wisconsin dynamic though.

Sam never had an offer. That was on Bo. Gard wanted to offer him, told him to wait until spring. He didn't. Gard likes/liked them both. UW makes perfect sense but we've said that before. Some think it's all smokescreen and they're UW bound. Just have to ride it out til semester is over. I wouldn't be surprised by anything. 3 visits may not happen. Or maybe they do.

Reactions: Carlton

I do think we could fit two more in there but I'm not sure they will look at it that way.

You dont decide not to pursue the Hauser boys because you have those 5 on the roster. Joe can slide over to the 2 as well if both Hauser boys were on the court at the same time. Maybe this would push Pemsl out as a grad transfer. These 2 are too talented to pass up if they want to come here.

Would certainly put Iowa in the conversation for B1G contenders, especially if Joe T is good. Unfortunately, it would do the same for Wisky.

Reactions: Mohawkeye

If you have the opportunity to improve the roster, you do it. Both of them are (in my opinion) better than Nunge and Pemsl for sure. Iowa is not in a position to turn down good players just because we have bodies at positions.

Garza and Pemsl would be seniors when they are eligible after transfer.

Sam would have 1 yr and Joey 2 yrs since he already redshirted.

Xavier Foster would be freshman if Fran could pull that one off

Garza and Pemsl would be seniors when they are eligible after transfer.

Sam would have 1 yr and Joey 2 yrs since he already redshirted.

Xavier Foster would be freshman if Fran could pull that one off

Joey has 3 years to play after his RS is used next season.

Sam is a sit 1 play 1.

Joey has 3 years to play after his RS is used next season.

Sam is a sit 1 play 1.

Joey redshirted already. Two years to play. He enrolled early and redshirted.

Don’t worry about it. They’re not coming to Iowa anyways.

Reactions: ATCy

Why would he enroll at semester and take a RS? Not saying you are wrong as I looked at his bio but that makes no sense.

Why would he enroll at semester and take a RS? Not saying you are wrong as I looked at his bio but that makes no sense.
Early enroll does not start your clock. Just like grayshirt is used to skip first semester and delay clock.

Reactions: Hawk 46

Not worried, they are always welcome and were wanted by Iowa from the beginning, unlike WI.

And enrolling in January when injured and not playing seems like a medical year. I seriously doubt that the NCAA will deny him that year.

You dont decide not to pursue the Hauser boys because you have those 5 on the roster. Joe can slide over to the 2 as well if both Hauser boys were on the court at the same time. Maybe this would push Pemsl out as a grad transfer. These 2 are too talented to pass up if they want to come here.

Hence the "not dissagreing" part.

Iowa having 4th and 5th year guys on the front line probably isn't that appealing to them was my point.

ADVERTISEMENT