ADVERTISEMENT

have not seen this on the North End Zone contruction

readImage.asp

I really like the plans for the North endzone. Capacity drops a bit but the noise and appeal of Kinnick will both grow. Love Kinnick Stadium I like the design created for the endzone replacement.

Reactions: Hawk_4shur
the rain is making them work under the stands which is a good thing . was not sure if this needed a new thread but here are my thoughts on the south end zone.

they already updated the south end with the new Locker room under the stands

but they could start at street level intearing it down then fill in both sides to expand seating with out hurting the view from the children's hospital. additional thoughs?

one thing about the live webcam. if its on during the season we get to watch the game with out listening to annoying announcers. or the commercials.

Barely had time to settle into my seat and then BOOM! Pick 6 and back up screaming! Then OSU tied it up later, maybe 14-14 and I thought "Well, at least that was fun while it lasted..." Little did I know...
O$u tied it up at 7-7. Then the teams traded field goals to make it 10-10, then they traded touchdowns to 17-17. After that, we pulled away in grand fashion.

So I have to ask, what will this do to capacity? Rusty's Dad said it will go down. If this is so, by how much?

O$u tied it up at 7-7. Then the teams traded field goals to make it 10-10, then they traded touchdowns to 17-17. After that, we pulled away in grand fashion.

So I have to ask, what will this do to capacity? Rusty's Dad said it will go down. If this is so, by how much?
Supposed to be just under 70k now

A few hundred seats by last estimate, although as noted it will be louder given closing in the corners, but it was always cool to saw 70k!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT