ADVERTISEMENT

Have we talked about “time blindness” (aka irresponsible people) yet?

FAUlty Gator

HB Legend
Oct 27, 2017
If not….enjoy. Or whatever. This is older and she’s been viral for this and has a response somewhere but it’s good board fodder. So…here.

• Haha
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I bet her Mom bought her every kind of cereal on the shelf when she took her to the grocery store so she wouldn’t throw a tantrum on the cereal aisle.
Time blindness? What a cute moronic take on the fact that you apparently don’t have a clue as to why you are expected to display some level of responsibility when your job - or your class - or your appointment - is scheduled.
Clueless as to how it can affect others but yeah the “culture needs to be dismantled”. Style points for such a creative way to display said cluelessness.
She’ll go far - when she’s sufficiently exposed to how things work in the real world. NOT. 😵‍💫

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Timelines and meeting deadlines aren't strong points for the recent graduates entering the workforce imo

Reactions: goldmom
I have one friend who is late to everything. The reason is that he is usually playing a video game or on social media. Known him for 20 years down here and he has always been that way. I guess his brain is just different

I have one friend who is late to everything. The reason is that he is usually playing a video game or on social media. Known him for 20 years down here and he has always been that way. I guess his brain is just different
Yup. I once left an assistant coach back at the facility for a road game after he held up our departure for the third week in a row. As someone who is early to everything, I can firmly say that I hate late people.

In my 30+ years as a superintendent and business owner in the construction industry, I have fired a lot of people. Easily the number one reason was being late on multiple occasions.
Amen. 👍
Like totally like dude like no big deal. Like what’s your problem?
😵‍💫

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT