ADVERTISEMENT

Have y’all read about that Chrisley guy’s fraud trial

Fijimn

HR Legend
May 7, 2008
I have a passing familiarity with the show. Didn’t understand what he did or was famous. But basically he was scamming small banks out of millions of dollars. His business partner testified that he used scrap booking program to create the fake documents. Really basic elementary fraud stuff that should have been easily discovered with due diligence. I can’t figure out how this guy got approved.

Reactions: pink shizzle
I saw a part of an episode of this show briefly when I was channel surfing a few years ago. I remember it only because my gaydar went off the charts when watching him. I thought my gaydar was broken since he was in a traditional marriage with a slew of offspring from his two different marriages.

https://www.insider.com/man-fraud-chrisleys-testifies-intimate-relationship-2022-5

My gaydar remains undefeated, NTTAWWT.

Todd said he has embraced longtime, false rumors that he is gay: "I'm flattered that people think I can get laid on both ends. So, that doesn't bother me and my wife certainly is flattered that as many men want her husband as there are women."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT