ADVERTISEMENT

Have You Actually Met and Interacted With Any of the Politicians You Post About?

GOHOX69

HR Legend
Sep 26, 2009
I have. I have met Kim Reynolds, Brenna Bird (Findley), 3XMMM, Steve King, Jim Nussle, Loebsack, Leach, Boswell and numerous sundry types.

Let me clear to all of you. No one on either side gives 2 shits about you, your morals, values and/or your existence. At the end of the day, it's all about power and self preservation and $$$$$$ regardless of party affiliation.

Same goes for peeps from other states. The only person that impressed me was Tammy Duckworth because of her helicopter injury. She's got the tail rotor from the chopper that chopped off her legs in her office. It was stark and powerful.

So if your party won, great. If your party lost, oh well. I know one thing. They are gonna be eating good on tax payer money in DC tonight. I know because I used to attend those parties as a lobbyist. Good looking young women, best steak and seafood and bodily fluids shared across party lines.

That's why I find politics funny. No one gonna give you a hot minute unless ya butter them up with $$$$.

ADVERTISEMENT