ADVERTISEMENT

Have you ever had sex with a redhead?

I have naturally dark reddish blonde hair that always lightens in the sun, blue eyes, and some leftover freckles. Just regular Irish ☘️
Not a carrot top by any means though, and I conceal my hair color by overall blonde highlights.
I must be hiding my true self. 🔥🔥🔥
😂
99% of HORT will now be stalking you ;)

Been with two and both were card-carrying nymphomanics. To the point that I would never have seriously dated them because I couldn't trust them not to hop on the next warm body that walked in the door.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Tell that to the Irish……

The Irish are actually 2nd in ginger percentage, behind my Scottish roots. Scotland is nearly 15% ginger, Ireland around 10%.

Oh, and both parents have to have the genes for a redheaded child to be born, but don't have to have red hair*. Also, red hair and blue eyes is shockingly rare, brown, hazel and green eyes is actually more common with gingers.

Oddly, redheads are more likely to have a low tolerance for pain (which I don't, I'm actually highly tolerant) and need more anesthetic to be put under (which I do). Weird.

FTR, my mom and dad both had dark brown hair, as did almost all of their siblings. Me and most of my 18 cousins have red or strawberry blond hair. Both of my grandmothers were gingers.

Lastly, my wife thinks this guy (Seaman Beaumont in Hunt for Red October) could be my twin. And my youngest son looks almost exactly like me.
images

Reactions: Moral
The Irish are actually 2nd in ginger percentage, behind my Scottish roots. Scotland is nearly 15% ginger, Ireland around 10%.

Oh, and both parents have to have the genes for a redheaded child to be born, but don't have to have red hair*. Also, red hair and blue eyes is shockingly rare, brown, hazel and green eyes is actually more common with gingers.

Oddly, redheads are more likely to have a low tolerance for pain (which I don't, I'm actually highly tolerant) and need more anesthetic to be put under (which I do). Weird.

FTR, my mom and dad both had dark brown hair, as did almost all of their siblings. Me and most of my 18 cousins have red or strawberry blond hair. Both of my grandmothers were gingers.

Lastly, my wife thinks this guy (Seaman Beaumont in Hunt for Red October) could be my twin. And my youngest son looks almost exactly like me.
images

Reading between the lines here, but your wife had an affair with Seaman Beaumont.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE and SSG T
Read further...I'm a ginger. Which is why I never did. Two gingers should never even attempt to procreate, it can cause ripple in the space/time continuum which would have the effect of removing the souls of half the planet. I don't want that hanging over me forever.

I just realized...I predicted in 2017 that Thanos was a ginger and his "snap" was from getting another ginger pregnant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT