ADVERTISEMENT

Have you ever had sex with a redhead?

Ever go back? She seems like a good time.

Shamefully I lifted $100 from her dresser on the way out, so despite denying it, wasn't exactly welcomed back.

One of my more regrettable and shameful drunken moves. I can only think of one other time stealing anything (a bottle at dirty John's) so I'm particularly ashamed.

Reactions: BrianNole09
An oldie but a goodie. Some Russian chick in a commercial if my memory is good.

American TV commercials have to be more like this, though I can't for the life of me figure out what they'd be selling, nor whether I should care.
Vica Kerekes. I think its a movie but I dunno. She is like the hotter sister of the Myth Buster girl. lol.

A couple, but not nearly enough. I have a free pass if the opportunity arises...

I really think there needs to be a clarification here between a redhead and a ginger. Most redheads that you will meet aren't naturally redheads. And the ones that you do me just have a little bit of red tint to their brownish hair. A Ginger is pale, orange haired, and full of 9 billion freckles. Very different.

I really think there needs to be a clarification here between a redhead and a ginger. Most redheads that you will meet aren't naturally redheads. And the ones that you do me just have a little bit of red tint to their brownish hair. A Ginger is pale, orange haired, and full of 9 billion freckles. Very different.
Good to know, then yes, I've Hooked up with a ginger. She was a lot of fun.

When I was 23 I dated a redhead that was still in high school. She was true and pale but she didn't have any freckles. She was a huge moaner. That was interesting. She asked me to PIITB but I declined. One of my biggest regrets.

• Wow
Reactions: torbee
Good to know, then yes, I've Hooked up with a ginger. She was a lot of fun.

3b9.jpg

Reactions: The_Joker13
Dated full ginger 10 years ago who was bat shite crazy. Current GF is half ginger and the most sane woman ive ever been with. Does this follow dog breeding principles?

Had a friend with benefits arrangement with a redhead girl in college. Good times. Real honest to gawd fire bush.

Read further...I'm a ginger. Which is why I never did. Two gingers should never even attempt to procreate, it can cause ripple in the space/time continuum which would have the effect of removing the souls of half the planet. I don't want that hanging over me forever.

Truth....my wife has a practically albino ginger friend who married a red-head. They have 4 of the palest, carrrot-topped kids I've ever seen. It's like a horror movie. And I say this as a ginger.

A couple, but not nearly enough. I have a free pass if the opportunity arises...
Update since I posted this in 2017. I did use my get out of jail free card. It was a hottie I've seen out and about for a while. 25 years my junior. He "finished" while going for a ride without touching himself... Is that too graphic for HROT? If so, I'll delete.

Update since I posted this in 2017. I did use my get out of jail free card. It was a hottie I've seen out and about for a while. 25 years my junior. He "finished" while going for a ride without touching himself... Is that too graphic for HROT? If so, I'll delete.
I’ve only said this one other time on HROT, and it was in response to a Tarpon post. You come to HROT, and it’s so often the same people saying the same things. Then, you get a post like this. And, you say to yourself, I was not expecting to see that today.

Nope, not for me. That’s good sexin’, kid.

Reactions: ping72 and NoleATL
I’ve only said this one other time on HROT, and it was in response to a Tarpon post. You come to HROT, and it’s so often the same people saying the same things. Then, you get a post like this. And, you say to yourself, I was not expecting to see that today.
@WisestIowan this ^ is what living in a bubble looks like. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: ping72 and NoleATL
I dated/lived with a redhead for a few years. It was pretty much an entirely physical relationship. She had a sort of prototypical dancer body. We had a position I could put her in that got her off over and over and over, our record was 19 times. I thought she might expire.

/csb

I had the sechs with a woman (coed) that looked like she left the dance crew at Riverdance. People in the Law library would come up to me and congratulate me on my "find." Sadly, besides the mind blowing sechs, she was a depressive psychotic. A bit too much.

Reactions: Finance85
I have naturally dark reddish blonde hair that always lightens in the sun, blue eyes, and some leftover freckles. Just regular Irish ☘️
Not a carrot top by any means though, and I conceal my hair color by overall blonde highlights.
I must be hiding my true self. 🔥🔥🔥
😂

Reactions: Rudolph
I have naturally dark reddish blonde hair that always lightens in the sun, blue eyes, and some leftover freckles. Just regular Irish ☘️
Not a carrot top by any means though, and I conceal my hair color by overall blonde highlights.
😂
do the curtains match the drapes? :)

• Haha
Reactions: Nole-4-Life
😂
You're a lot more interesting then you were yesterday 🤩

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT