ADVERTISEMENT

Haven’t seen it posted…. Josh Donaldson….

AO4IA1988

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2014
Haven’t seen this posted so smite me if it’s already been discussed…. Huge white sox fan and love Tim, and think Donaldson is the worst…But is what he said really racist now? Especially given the supposed previous use and ok from tim? I’m not black and can’t relate, and know that’s the bigger picture…. But this just seems over the top….. but also is fitting for the modern world we live in.

Haven’t seen this posted so smite me if it’s already been discussed…. Huge white sox fan and love Tim, and think Donaldson is the worst…But is what he said really racist now? Especially given the supposed previous use and ok from tim? I’m not black and can’t relate, and know that’s the bigger picture…. But this just seems over the top….. but also is fitting for the modern world we live in.
I don't see how it is. I think it is pretty obvious he was mocking Anderson comparing himself to someone that is such a massive figure in both sports and racial history. NO ONE alive in sports should ever compare themselves to Jackie

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT