ADVERTISEMENT

Hawaii has a big problem piling up....

Guess looking around Hawaii right now, a couple spare batteries aren't that big of a problem. Weren't then, certainly aren't now. Not even a top 10 issue.

hey dumdazz ummm you do know that when you charge an electric vehicle the energy to charge it comes from coal plants . you are a brainwashed leftist climate nutjob
Hey dumdazz. I am an EV owner and 100% of my electricity comes from nuclear power. You are a brainwashed right wing fossil fuel nut job.

Hey dumdazz. I am an EV owner and 100% of my electricity comes from nuclear power. You are a brainwashed right wing fossil fuel nut job.
EV owner. 100% of mine is solar. I paid extra to help energy company produce a solar farm. I do think you're replaying to a bot.

ameca.jpg

We moved to North Liberty this March from Ewa Beach, Oahu, Hawaii. The island is over crowded, prices are outrageous, you can't go anywhere on the island without enduring traffic jams and in case of an emergency you have no where to escape. In Iowa you can get in your car and be in South Dakota or Chicago in minutes to a few hours depending on where you live. We now have our football season tickets and feel at home with the Hawks.

Bikini Deal With It GIF

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT