ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeye Bacon Off Topic bipartisan tail gate invite list

lucas80

HB King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Who would you tail gate with tomorrow that you don't align with politically? Side note, if you came to my tail gate you wouldn't know my affiliation. I talk sports, travels, pop culture, sports, Iowa values, and food. No politics.

@goldmom It might be a tad sexist, but I think she'd bake the hell out of some cookie bars and the such, and be a pleasant conversationalist.
@DooBi I get the feeling he'd feed us well
@hawkland14 He seems too be a clever sports fan, and I'd love to talk Iowa basketball with him.

Honorary left wing member of the tail gate @hawkbirch I feel as if she'd be like the late 80s Oldsmobile of tail gate attendees. Showing some rust, the bumper is hanging a little, the antennae is bent at a 90 degree angle, but I assume she tail gates like there is a cinderblock wedged to the gas pedal.

Who would you want to tail gate with tomorrow?

Who would you tail gate with tomorrow that you don't align with politically? Side note, if you came to my tail gate you wouldn't know my affiliation. I talk sports, travels, pop culture, sports, Iowa values, and food. No politics.

@goldmom It might be a tad sexist, but I think she'd bake the hell out of some cookie bars and the such, and be a pleasant conversationalist.
@hawkland14 He seems too be a clever sports fan, and I'd love to talk Iowa basketball with him.

Honorary left wing member of the tail gate @hawkbirch I feel as if she'd be like the late 80s Oldsmobile of tail gate attendees. Showing some rust, the bumper is hanging a little, the antennae is bent at a 90 degree angle, but I assume she tail gates like there is a cinderblock wedged to the gas pedal.

I’m the Cadillac of tailgate guests. I bring my own beer and I’m not picky about food. Plus, I don’t get drunk, I get awesome. Only 3/5 of the birches will be there tomorrow so it’s not a full show but will still be fun. Stop over!

I introduced my step kids ton the Breakfast Club last night, they loved the 80’s
giphy.gif

Oh she has something in common with a late 80s Oldsmobile for sure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT