ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeye bars in West Palm Beach

I line in Lake Worth, close by wpb. There's no Hawkeyes bar at all that I can find from Jupiter till Miami.. if there is one please let me know for I have been looking.

There used to be a mondos in Jupiter(I think, it was near Jupiter anyway) owned by the same people who owned the mondos restaurants in Iowa City. They showed Iowa games. I went once and was the only Iowa fan.

I also used to go to Pete Rose's Ballpark Grill in Boca Raton, where you had TV's at your booth so you could flip to whatever game you wanted. I met an Iowa fan there one time (1998).

I can't vouch for whether either of those places still exist. I was in college at the time.

There used to be a mondos in Jupiter(I think, it was near Jupiter anyway) owned by the same people who owned the mondos restaurants in Iowa City. They showed Iowa games. I went once and was the only Iowa fan.

I also used to go to Pete Rose's Ballpark Grill in Boca Raton, where you had TV's at your booth so you could flip to whatever game you wanted. I met an Iowa fan there one time (1998).

I can't vouch for whether either of those places still exist. I was in college at the time.

Mondos was in north palm beach until it closed.

Pete Rose's Ball Park Cafe closed many, many years ago. When I was living in So. Fla I would go to Pete's once in a while to watch an Iowa game if I couldn't get it on my own tv.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT