ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeye Fans Revere their offensive line

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
I have always respected good line play. The synchrony and cohesion between those five men is a thing of beauty when they are playing as one.

At Iowa it goes without saying how much we appreciate our offensive linemen. Even today when someone talks OL and talks about Robert, I know they are talking about OT Robert Gallery. Taking the quiz, who is Tyler, Tristan, Riley, Brandon, Bryan, Ike, Austin, James, and Eric.

Answer: Linderbaum, Wirfs, Reiff, Scherff, Bulaga, Boettger, Blythe, Daniels and Steinbach.

I think that is why so many Iowa fans are disappointed with Proctor's decision to leave the state. I still like our OL class. Several of these young men may someday be a household name. I'm looking forward to our OL recruits Trevor Lauck, Leighton Jones, Cannon Leonard and Kade Pieper becoming Hawks tomorrow along with the rest of the class.

"It's Great to be a Hawkeye"

I have always respected good line play. The synchrony and cohesion between those five men is a thing of beauty when they are playing as one.

At Iowa it goes without saying how much we appreciate our offensive linemen. Even today when someone talks OL and talks about Robert, I know they are talking about OT Robert Gallery. Taking the quiz, who is Tyler, Tristan, Riley, Brandon, Bryan, Ike, Austin, James, and Eric.

Answer: Linderbaum, Wirfs, Reiff, Scherff, Bulaga, Boettger, Blythe, Daniels and Steinbach.

I think that is why so many Iowa fans are disappointed with Proctor's decision to leave the state. I still like our OL class. Several of these young men may someday be a household name. I'm looking forward to our OL recruits Trevor Lauck, Leighton Jones, Cannon Leonard and Kade Pieper becoming Hawks tomorrow along with the rest of the class.

"It's Great to be a Hawkeye"
Do not forget about Alt.

ADVERTISEMENT