ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeye Heaven/Levi Thompson now Trying to Profit from Garza&Spencer Lee. He CONTINUES TO STEAL CONTENT/PLAGIARIZE; the Media&Fans have had Enough

The Pech brothers have both exited their business relationship with Levi and Hawkeye Heaven because they couldn’t stand Levi. Levi promised them he would quit stealing content but he continued to do so.

The Pech brothers have both exited their business relationship with Levi and Hawkeye Heaven because they couldn’t stand Levi. Levi promised them he would quit stealing content but he continued to do so.
Wow.

It was my understanding that those 2 guys bought a share of Hawkeye Heaven where they paid Levi cash so as to avoid any tax issues!

Let me guess; Levi is not giving them a refund?

Reactions: Cougar63
I follow Hawkeye Heaven on FB ... I don't depend on them as my Hawkeye news source. I enjoy some of the fan photos people send in ... As a former journalist, I can appreciate being upset if someone was lifting your material. I guess I don't see a lot of that (I have seen some examples). I've listened to some of their podcasts ... I look at them as more fans than anything. As for the earlier post of the Gazette editor requesting people to unfollow HH on Facebook ... well ... that's a little overboard as you can't control the Internet. Anyone who takes the HH folks as journalists ... well, that's on them.

Cody Pech is trash just like Levi. They made a perfect couple. One steals content, the other doxes people on the internet, when they can’t take what they dish out.

I follow Hawkeye Heaven on FB ... I don't depend on them as my Hawkeye news source. I enjoy some of the fan photos people send in ... As a former journalist, I can appreciate being upset if someone was lifting your material. I guess I don't see a lot of that (I have seen some examples). I've listened to some of their podcasts ... I look at them as more fans than anything. As for the earlier post of the Gazette editor requesting people to unfollow HH on Facebook ... well ... that's a little overboard as you can't control the Internet. Anyone who takes the HH folks as journalists ... well, that's on them.

It’s not just the stealing content thing, it’s that Levi also has a history of domestic abuse and DUIs. He is a piece of shit human being and I would never support someone like that. To each his own, I guess.

Reactions: Hawks4Life86
Cody Pech is trash just like Levi. They made a perfect couple. One steals content, the other doxes people on the internet, when they can’t take what they dish out.
Calling Cody a piece of trash like Levi is bs. I don’t know all the details, but I’m assuming you are referring to Hawkize? I thought there was a radio personality who did that?

It’s not just the stealing content thing, it’s that Levi also has a history of domestic abuse and DUIs. He is a piece of shit human being and I would never support someone like that. To each his own, I guess.

That’s very disturbing. Do you have proof of these claims?

Unfollowed HH, unfortunately I bought i one of those area code shirts.

It’s now my painting shirt as I will never wear it out in public and give Levi or HH any credit.

Lots of other good podcasts/FB and internet people to folllow. If you get on Twitter there are a lot of people to follow for info on the hawks.

Reactions: Franisdaman
I enjoyed seeing Hawk fans around the world (I even contributed a few times), but I was uncomfortable with some of the Wave stuff and how that gained popularity. And then the “wear gold” thing in direct opposition to the University’s instruction was the last straw.

Iowa Courts Online has records. He had a couple OWI’s. Also at one time had a restraining order against him but that was lifted eventually. His ex also had to take him to court for not paying child support.
A restraining order does not equal domestic abuse. I’d be careful throwing out allegations without knowing anything. Having said that, Levi is a douche.

The meme on his personal Twitter page after Iowa beat Ohio state was disgusting.

A restraining order does not equal domestic abuse. I’d be careful throwing out allegations without knowing anything. Having said that, Levi is a douche.

You seem to be in the know, what was the reason for the restraining order? Being too nice?

I don’t know his personal life any more than I know yours. I’m just a Hawk fan.

A couple questions:

* How did you hear of this? Was it posted publicly somewhere?

* Is Levi on his own again running Hawkeye Heaven? Or is he trying to con someone else into buying into Hawkeye Heaven?

Just curious because I don't follow or visit that site anymore, and besides all he does is lift & post content from other sites. There are too many other BETTER places to visit like here, HawkCentral.com, etc

Calling Cody a piece of trash like Levi is bs. I don’t know all the details, but I’m assuming you are referring to Hawkize? I thought there was a radio personality who did that?
Murph and Andy's Twitter handle (probably ran by some intern) used Hawkize's real name and the tweet was deleted shortly thereafter. A few days/weeks later, Cody used his BC Divide Twitter handle, to post pictures of Hawkize and his wife. If you want to spend your time quantifying and comparing trash, be my guest.

Murph and Andy's Twitter handle (probably ran by some intern) used Hawkize's real name and the tweet was deleted shortly thereafter. A few days/weeks later, Cody used his BC Divide Twitter handle, to post pictures of Hawkize and his wife. If you want to spend your time quantifying and comparing trash, be my guest.
Hawkize is/was a twat. If someone is going to constantly be so ridiculous, he has to understand at some point someone is going to put his real name online.

Reactions: RHBar
Hawkize is/was a twat. If someone is going to constantly be so ridiculous, he has to understand at some point someone is going to put his real name online.
So, you're okay with someone, who was also being "ridiculous" on Twitter, as you so eloquently put it, posting pics of the guy's wife? Interesting.

Sounds like everyone being talked about is an idiot and a d-bag. Stealing content from people that rely on it to make their living and profiting off of it yourself is enough for me to un-follow Hawkeye Heaven.

Anyone that follows that site knowing it's full of plagiarism is part of the problem...

Has anyone posted on Hawkeye Heaven about the plagiarism and what was the response from either other posters or Levi himself?

Sounds like everyone being talked about is an idiot and a d-bag. Stealing content from people that rely on it to make their living and profiting off of it yourself is enough for me to un-follow Hawkeye Heaven.

Anyone that follows that site knowing it's full of plagiarism is part of the problem...

Has anyone posted on Hawkeye Heaven about the plagiarism and what was the response from either other posters or Levi himself?
Levi actually thinks it is ok and that journalists are jealous of his following.

:D

e1373ba4455a3b381b267708d756bee7.jpg

https://arrestfacts.com/Levi-Thompson-4C3n23

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT