ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeye Heaven/Levi Thompson now Trying to Profit from Garza&Spencer Lee. He CONTINUES TO STEAL CONTENT/PLAGIARIZE; the Media&Fans have had Enough

How anyone still follows this clown is beyond me.
I have not visited that Facebook page in some time. He has definitely profited from his shenanigans. From what I remember:

* I am pretty sure he sold ownership stake to at least one person

* I think they created a website where they were writing articles, which was laughable, because they were suddenly acting like they were journalists. They tried to get advertisers on that website.

* He was selling ads that he would post on the Facebook page timeline. He made a few hundred bucks for posting ads from companies.

* He was selling t shirts, where the margin can be huge (can make it for a few bucks & sell it for $15 or $20)

I can't find it. It's strikingly similar to his last mugshot. 😂

EqkHEPAXEAIDMbD

The charges say its his 3rd OWI offense

Last edited:
Matt Ward is part of UI Compliance.

Note that if you spend $50 on 2 shirts, good old Levis will donate $5 to the UI Children's Hospital. But are you really gonna trust Levi, who fails to pay child support?

Hell, even Keith Duncan can't stand the dude.

ExCvBumWgAk8Gdy

Last edited:
Can he jeopardize Spencer eligibility by printing these or only if Spencer gets a kick back from the sales

It's unbelievable to me that people still follow that thieving douchebag.

It’s because he beats legitimate outlets to the punch a lot of times. And when gear like the “excuses” shirt are sold on his official looking website, casual fans don’t know the difference, unfortunately.

I can't find it. It's strikingly similar to his last mugshot. 😂
It's unbelievable to me that people still follow that thieving douchebag.
He is literally the worst.
Well it's a felony, so he could go to prison and/or have fines. He will also lose his license.

Looks like he will be doing 6 months in jail

As you can see, he was booked on Monday

E1LooKzXIAUFaJR

LINK: https://apps.polkcountyiowa.gov/PolkCountyInmates/CurrentInmates/Details?Book_ID=329068

Last edited:
within those tweets @funnyfletcher posted, someone said he was in for 6 months

this was his 3rd OWI offense
Yep looked it up he got 180 days of incarcerated.. but will not carry the felony status. So they worked a decent plea agreement.. but if he stays in Polk county jail the entire time each day counts as a day and 1/2.. so then he only needs to spend 120 days in.. or something like that

Reactions: Franisdaman
Yep looked it up he got 180 days of incarcerated.. but will not carry the felony status. So they worked a decent plea agreement.. but if he stays in Polk county jail the entire time each day counts as a day and 1/2.. so then he only needs to spend 120 days in.. or something like that
Gee, you wonder if we made penalties much tougher for things that....oh, I don't know...put other peoples' lives in danger for the 3rd time, perhaps we'd get a few less folks with 3rd offenses. "Knock it off. Really, knock it off. Seriously, really knock it off. No, we're not kidding, knock it off."

well at least this loser has to spend his time in jail when it’s nice as it can be in Iowa and be locked up the whole summer and miss first Iowa football game or 2.

Gee, you wonder if we made penalties much tougher for things that....oh, I don't know...put other peoples' lives in danger for the 3rd time, perhaps we'd get a few less folks with 3rd offenses. "Knock it off. Really, knock it off. Seriously, really knock it off. No, we're not kidding, knock it off."
You know damn well his attorney used the fact he help start the children’s wave and all that stuff as good will.. I’m sure this kid will mess up the sweet deal the state gave him..

well at least this loser has to spend his time in jail when it’s nice as it can be in Iowa and be locked up the whole summer and miss first Iowa football game or 2.
Yea he is suppose to head off to prison and would have to serve the whole time.. but it doesn’t make sense to move him into the prison system for such a short time..

ADVERTISEMENT