ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeye Huddle Question

Aug 10, 2020
I am going to the Ohio State game next weekend and signed up to attend the Hawkeyes Huddle before the game. If you have been to one can you give me an idea of the event? Do they offer food and drinks that you purchase the day of? Is it fun or would you recommend going to tailgate or sitting at a bar? I am a Hawkeyes season ticket holder but have not attended a Hawkeyes Huddle at an away game. Thank you!

I am going to the Ohio State game next weekend and signed up to attend the Hawkeyes Huddle before the game. If you have been to one can you give me an idea of the event? Do they offer food and drinks that you purchase the day of? Is it fun or would you recommend going to tailgate or sitting at a bar? I am a Hawkeyes season ticket holder but have not attended a Hawkeyes Huddle at an away game. Thank you!
Haven't been to a Huddle for the past few years but went to them religiously for many years previously.

They always have a cash bar. Food typically not for sale but often times they may provide some appetizers or chips or something like that for free.

I have met many fabulous Hawk fans through the years at Huddles-- so I highly recommend you go. There will be old Hawks there, young Hawks there, often times a former player (s) living in the area or traveling to the game will be there and be announced.

The cheerleaders come by to get the Hawk fans in a pre-game hype mode. DJ there plays music.

Let me know how you enjoyed it if you go.

ADVERTISEMENT