ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeye Jerseys

wyldhawk9

HB MVP
Dec 27, 2004
Columbus, OH
This is borderline OT, but I live in Ohio and my kids wanted Hawkeye jerseys this year. We ordered some about a month ago, but turns out the company we went through was bogus. Is there a local shop in Iowa City that sells jerseys? Google searches reveal some confusing results (Scheels for instance only sells #1 jerseys in size XL? that can't be right). I have a brother in Iowa City who is coming this way for Christmas and could bring something if I tell him where to shop.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: AlmostRelevantHawk
Gotta think Iowa Book and Supply would have them, but I didn’t check their website. Could even call them, I think they have onsite customer support.

• Haha
Are they allowed to sell jerseys with players names?
It flags jerseys with current or recent player last names. They also don't do a very good job of making sure the ironed on numbers/names actually stay on. I ordered a pair for my kids this year and both have had issues peeling off without me having even hand washed them. They said they would send a shipping label to replace them and never have. So although it looks nice maybe don't order from them.

• Haha
Fanatics was a main suggestion from a big Reddit thread a year ago.
Black and Gold shop won’t let you do any players with their number, just custom names (except you can buy Petras? Lol)
Me? I’m still ever searching for a game worn Stanzi jersey

• Haha
Black and Gold shop won’t let you do any players with their number, just custom names (except you can buy Petras? Lol)
Of course not, because now they'd have to share the profits with the players.....;)

Not Stanzi but Scheels will have game worn jerseys at some point this off season.

dhgate if you don't mind longer shipping. The prices are waaaaaaay better and the stuff looks just as good, if not better than most official jerseys
What is dhgate?? The website looks super shady. If you have ordered with them before what could I expect? I'm assuming these are brand fakes made in a sweatshop in China. Please correct me if I'm wrong

What is dhgate?? The website looks super shady. If you have ordered with them before what could I expect? I'm assuming these are brand fakes made in a sweatshop in China. Please correct me if I'm wrong
Sweatshop, not so sure about that. It is foreign, but it's legit. Both I and my brother have ordered plenty of things from them, with the only problem being how long it usually takes to get here.

Reactions: wyldhawk9
This is borderline OT, but I live in Ohio and my kids wanted Hawkeye jerseys this year. We ordered some about a month ago, but turns out the company we went through was bogus. Is there a local shop in Iowa City that sells jerseys? Google searches reveal some confusing results (Scheels for instance only sells #1 jerseys in size XL? that can't be right). I have a brother in Iowa City who is coming this way for Christmas and could bring something if I tell him where to shop.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
You must have ordered from that Wadley chicks website. I’ve heard it lacks in inventory and accountability.

• Haha
Reactions: wyldhawk9
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT