ADVERTISEMENT

HawkeyeReport Yearbook :)

Re: HawkeyeNation Yearbook :)

Originally posted by Mike Zierath:
They're too small to look at for very long..../images/smilies/wink.gif

Mike

They used to be as big as saucers, but I had surgery.

Originally posted by circleherk:
who is beau elliot?

Beau is a columnist for the Daily Iowan. The photo of him that runs with his columns has him with a ciggy dangling from his lips. He looks much more surly that you do, though.

Seriously though, yours is the ass-kickingest photo there. It's all-good.

There must be too many ladies trying to get into the sight at one time to check us out.

I'm going to keep telling myself this.

Sal:"Most people looked much different than I expected. Except HawkinSL and Tigerhawk. You two look almost exactly as I thought. Funny."

So I do look 31% gay?

actually i would suggest, if not already done, that this be pinned at the top. sometimes people leave for a few days/weeks at a time and might miss this.

iahawkgirl24,
I sent my picture a few minutes ago. I seldom check that account so if you need any more info post here.

Wasn't everyone on the board 6'2 or taller when the height question came up? Why haven't we seen pictures of those people?

Sweet! The "yearbook" I created has been PINNED to the top. I just added the following people to the site. Enjoy!
-Granny
-HeavensEvans w/ his best friend Mulva
-Wags2

If there are others, keep em coming!

Evans....

you have the Sweetest pic in the entire yearbook!!! That is hilarious, my man.

How can I get my own 'Me 'n' Mulva' pic? Sounds like a bizness opportunity to me!!!!

Cascadehawk

Dude, you're old. ;-)

Heaven's picture is great! I want to know how he did that.

Re: Cascadehawk

Jeff, In that pic I'd never felt so young, my uncle that you work with took that one outside Pro Player Stadium.

Hey Cascadehawk,

I couldn't help but notice the Busch Light. Atta boy! Stickin' to the homebrew!
This post was edited on 11/13 7:20 PM

Re: Hey Cascadehawks,

Hey everyone! The following people have been added:
hawk in SEC
FlickShagwell

Keep em coming if there are others! I have a lot more space on the site!

Hey Granny... Is that black and white from your underwear modeling days?

Or was it just one of those nights when you find yourself sitting on the porch with your shirt off, sippin' on grain liquor?

Originally posted by Nute_7:
Hey Granny... Is that black and white from your underwear modeling days? /images/smilies/3dgrin.gif

Or was it just one of those nights when you find yourself sitting on the porch with your shirt off, sippin' on grain liquor?
Both

Haven't seen such a motley crew of pics since I was last at the Post Office

quit it anthony!

now SEC's just bragging!
i don't know which one of his ''babies'' are cuter (the car is pretty cute) though!
congrats, sec.

Omissions

How can this be a family album yet there are no pictures of Iza, Wiggy, Doodle, Wendy, Mr. Hawk, nolook, JR, or PDX? Weird how I can real those off like they are family...weird indeed.

ADVERTISEMENT