ADVERTISEMENT

HawkeyeReport Yearbook :)

iahawkgirl24

HR MVP
Nov 17, 2002
Hey all! Sorry it took me so long to get this all up. My computer has been a real jackass lately.

Yes, I know it's under hawkeynationcrew, but the album itself is under hawkeyereportcrew. Just FYI you can click on the picture to make it a little bit bigger. :)

I kept off the pics I had of the following people because I didn't have their permission yet to use their picture.
-Emperial_march
-BertrandRussel

If anyone wants to be added, you can still email me at hawkeyebec24@yahoo.com. I hope everyone enjoys! :)

EDIT: hawkcomedian has been added
This post was edited on 7/14 1:21 AM by iahawkgirl24if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

HawkeyeReportYearbook

Re: HawkeyeNation Yearbook :)

You did a great job on that and should be commended! That is pretty cool. I will get you mine pretty soon.

So the big question is, how do the pictures of people compare to the picture you had in your head of that person.

Most people looked much different than I expected. Except HawkinSL and Tigerhawk. You two look almost exactly as I thought. Funny.

I hope everyone doesn't picture me at my computer typing with a Rambo bandana on now. I'll see if I can get a more normal picture emailed.

By the way, I didn't see you on there 24. Thanks for the effort!

Thanks everyone! It's good to put a face to a name. Sal-My picture is on there, you just must be looking for some really hot chick...and that won't be me! :)

Ok.
3boysmom looks hot; and howler looks kinda like Matt Damon.

Is your favorite movie Good Will Hunting?

It's a TV show on Fox. I guess the kid's kind of a teen heartthrob so don't be offended.Here's a picture.
This post was edited on 11/11 9:50 PM

Howler?

Why thank you. I feel honored to be in the yearbook.

So whaddaya think ladies? I know recker2402 approves.

Come on, I can take it. lol

Perham,
You have now become my favorite poster! :eek:)

Does anyone think that Joes Place looks like Brett Favre??

All in all I think we have a pretty outstanding looking bunch of posters.
But then again, we are Hawkeye fans, what else would you expect!?!

"OC?"

It's a critically acclaimed Indy film New Yorker's can't stop raving about, you've probably never heard of it. ;-)

This post was edited on 11/11 10:14 PM

Sorry we have too many teeth for your Indiana taste.

I keed, I keed.

Nice work, Hawkgirl! I'll have to send you a pic. No one looks like I expected, especially Jeffcudd and Orestes. I expected Orestes to look like one of those coffee house guys.

am i then the only one with the stupid computer? why can't i open it? i click on the little album thingie, and i get the cannot find server message. i wanna look at the pictures!!!!!

Come on Flick. I wasn't saying they look exactly alike. That's just the first thing I thought. The picture sorta resembled that guy. I wouldn't be offended by that.

I'll agree, Orestes didn't look like I thought he would. I never pictured Orestes wearing a T-shirt.

Orestes, ever since you shared that short story about the guy spilling the coffee on himself, I always pictured you as that guy. So I always see you as wearing button up collared shirts.

It'snot working for me!!! I can get the Yahoo page, but I can't get any pics tocome up! Help!

It appears the site is down right now. It was up earlier, and I'm sure it will be up again soon.

Uh, Vike...she didn't give you the 'code word'....Ooooooh, you must be off the guest list.....

Page should be working now. Who knows what happened, server may have just been down. Or according to Joes I didn't give you the "secret code word"...sorry flasher and vike.

This morning I have added the following people:
IA City
Eyeowahawks
Joes Place (A new one)
Also, I added MulvaSpills54, can't have a yearbook without Mulva. Since he always says that the picture is not him, then I do not need his permission to use it...lol

I hope everyone is enjoying this! I would have to agree with everyone else that Orestes looks NOTHING like I thought he would. I think I pictured someone older too. Eh, what can you do?
This post was edited on 11/12 6:32 AM

I only write, act and speak like a geek. If you never get to know me - and just saw some dude walking around - you might actually think I was cool. Until I spoke. Then, when you hear my lisp, stutter and inability to make an "r" or "l" sound, along with my second-alto voice, you'd whatever minimal respect you had momentarily.

But it's nice to know that I'm different from everyone's expectations. I think. And Sal, I do wear quite a bit of button-down collared shirts; that picture was just taken one day this summer while I was working in my classroom that averages 90 some-odd degrees from May until October; even I had to go with the tee-shirt there.

I thought Tigerhawk looked exactly like I would have guessed - right down to the emo glasses.

I'm not much of a musician, SEC. I am an artist, though, so it's close.

I don't usually wear those boots, either.

Great Job! I think everyone needs to get involved in this one....specially some of you regulars!

I'll guarantee that BigBurlyBear didn't fit the profile in my mind the first time we met!

Mike

ADVERTISEMENT