ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeyes offer Class of 2020 shooting guard Anthony Leal

Not a bad offer really... Moss and Frederick are the only real 2 guards we have so will be an area of need.

You guys keep recruiting in Indiana like Tom Crean still coaches at IU. Not many Indiana kids saying NO to Archie Miller.

I read elsewhere that there was a second visitor but it didn’t say who.....anyone know?

this could be totally off as my old eyes dont always work...but there is a kid (7th/8th grader) that Iowa has been on...who has attended football & basketball unofficials..I thought from around the DM area...maybe someone else can remember his name. It looked to me he was standing along side the BB group..which included Leal.

Reactions: perryhawk
Jaylon Moses (James Moses’ son) was on an unofficial yesterday. 6’8 soph. His aau teammate Jaden Johnson was visiting as well. Martin Bros. Team is loaded with talent at that age group.
Moses Parts the Red Sea - One of the best DI sports headlines ever. it would be great to get his son on campus.

Jaylon Moses (James Moses’ son) was on an unofficial yesterday. 6’8 soph. His aau teammate Jaden Johnson was visiting as well. Martin Bros. Team is loaded with talent at that age group.

For those searching, I believe the spelling is Jadin Johnson. 2021 Guard from Council Bluffs (Lincoln)

Reactions: Hawki45
ADVERTISEMENT