ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeyes talk NCAA Football 25

Eliot Clough

HB Heisman
Staff
Jan 11, 2023
iowa.rivals.com
Had some fun at yesterday's media availability and talked with some of the guys about the new NCAA Football video game coming out next month.

A few react to their initial ratings, share which teammate they want to play as, discuss which teams they used in NCAA 14, and more.

STORY:

Reactions: Stoopsbrother
Had some fun at yesterday's media availability and talked with some of the guys about the new NCAA Football video game coming out next month.

A few react to their initial ratings, share which teammate they want to play as, discuss which teams they used in NCAA 14, and more.

STORY:

Wait. Kaleb Brown wants to play as Ohio State and only play versus Iowa? I am confused there.

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: CookyMonster
I get it though. He's from Ohio and probably wished they offered him. Hopefully, it's not a sign that he'd actually be interested in going there should they come calling. Nowadays, you just never know. I really like his game so hope he stays a Hawk throughout.

I get it though. He's from Ohio and probably wished they offered him. Hopefully, it's not a sign that he'd actually be interested in going there should they come calling. Nowadays, you just never know. I really like his game so hope he stays a Hawk throughout.
Nothing against him, I think he started to show his stuff at times last year, but wasn't he buried in the depth chart at O$U? Too lazy to investigate but I gotta believe they are potentially stacked as they are every year.

brian regan what GIF

Reactions: BurgHawk87
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT