ADVERTISEMENT

Hawks and 'Noles are Top 5!

a good rank 'em photo too

GettyImages-178948666-775x465.jpg

Reactions: ThamesHawk
That is preposterous. Does this all stem from the booing of PSU faked injuries last year?
The guy is an SEC writer from Mississippi State. My guess is that he's got a chip on his shoulder dealing with Iowa fans after the Outback Bowl a few years back. The Bulldogs brought that on themselves after the trash talk the weeks leading to that though.

The guy is an SEC writer from Mississippi State. My guess is that he's got a chip on his shoulder dealing with Iowa fans after the Outback Bowl a few years back. The Bulldogs brought that on themselves after the trash talk the weeks leading to that though.

Certainly ringing a cowbell non-stop during a 60 minute football game doesn’t classify as obnoxious.

Mercy. No self awareness here.

I guess I would be salty too losing to Iowa when they had Jeffrey freaking Simmons at DT, to go along with Montez Sweat, Johnathan Abram, Willie Gay, etc.

It appears from his photo he is a gater fan, so the list is completely wrong and explains why the hell they are not #1 or even in the top 5. Eff this guy!
He wears all the SEC school shirts. In another photo he's wearing an Auburn National Championship t-shirt. That fact, and being employed by Barstool, means he's obviously a gomer.

Reactions: West Duval Nole
BUMP: We really are brothers from another mother:

P.S.- We began climbing to #1 the year after I graduated, and held that title a few times.

Notable Party Reputation Accomplishments: Princeton Review Party School (2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006), Newsweek Party School (2012), Playboy Party School (2010, 2009)

Last edited:
BUMP: We really are brothers from another mother:

P.S.- We began climbing to #1 the year after I graduated, and held that title a few times.

Notable Party Reputation Accomplishments: Princeton Review Party School (2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006), Newsweek Party School (2012), Playboy Party School (2010, 2009)

That tweet is BS, no way Blue Mtn State comes in lower than Maine!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT