ADVERTISEMENT

**** Hawks @ Boilers Game Thread****

tenor.gif

I’m still watching to see when someone has finally had enough and decides to play a. little defense or actually be offended by what is going on.

Saw that. He is soft.

JW has done this a lot this year. ISU, Illinois, and Wisconsin are times I can recall. The dude needs to grow a pair and play the game. Not going to get every call. The kid is a good player but great players learn to play through officiating

Yes Purdue unconsciousness from 3...but they’ve had a ridiculous amount of uncontested looks too.

And we refuse to box out. Embarrassing as a ranked team. Flat out embarrassing
someone on the Purdue premium board earlier this week said "Iowa doesn't really guard anyone" and people were like "hm, really?"

I didn't think it would be THIS bad

JW has done this a lot this year. ISU, Illinois, and Wisconsin are times I can recall. The dude needs to grow a pair and play the game. Not going to get every call. The kid is a good player but great players learn to play through officiating
Agree way too many long stretches when he disappears and he goes up weak in traffic. He needs 10 or so more lbs of muscle. And a tougher attitude.

Reactions: BaldHawk4Life
Glad to see Pemsl shoot it. He is 200% more likely to make it than Evelyn or Joe T.
I don't see what people see in Pemsl. I get he has had injuries but he is a 6'7", at best, post player who is not that athletic injuries or not. I get tired of seeing him try to throw passes into the post when the guy who is guarding him, is 8 feet off of him. The pass will not get there.

This has also turned into a game of I am going to get mine. Not a good mindset no matter how bad you have been outplayed.

ADVERTISEMENT