ADVERTISEMENT

Hawks face #21 Penn on Saturday

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

anyone that doesn’t have season tickets should subscribe to BIG + …… hell I have 6 seats and usually give away to friends and family and watch from home

the older I get the less desire I have to deal with crowds……. BIG+ coverage is worth every penny

anyone that doesn’t have season tickets should subscribe to BIG + …… hell I have 6 seats and usually give away to friends and family and watch from home

the older I get the less desire I have to deal with crowds……. BIG+ coverage is worth every penny
Do you get most of the duals on Big+?

Do you get most of the duals on Big+?
all that are in BIG arenas…… and aren’t on the Big Ten Network…… you can get a Iowa only subscription for 9.99 a month and that gives you most the women bball games…..volleyball track and field baseball softball field hockey……. you can subscribe month to month too just during wrestling season if that’s all you want

Reactions: Sdwrestler_20

Big ten + is ok, but no dancing girls during halftime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT