ADVERTISEMENT

Hawks punch ticket to Indy.

This will be over early. 21-3...or 17-0 ish at the half. Get the run game going early and Petras will pick them apart if he has some decent protection. This team is incredibly resilent....and they aren't coming into this game to barely get by.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Nebraska has some talent on offense but they have zero motivation. If they had a coach named by now…maybe.

This will be over early. 21-3...or 17-0 ish at the half. Get the run game going early and Petras will pick them apart if he has some decent protection. This team is incredibly resilent....and they aren't coming into this game to barely get by.
Bro, I hear you - Hawks have been putting teams away early, then stepping on their throats.

All signs point to an offensive explosion to the tune of a 30 or 40 point victory!

Bro, I hear you - Hawks have been putting teams away early, then stepping on their throats.

All signs point to an offensive explosion to the tune of a 30 or 40 point victory!
Hey dickwad, this is a forum where fans post their opinions on what they think will happen. I gave mine. Take your head out of your ass and find something else to do rather than chasing me around.

Hey dickwad, this is a forum where fans post their opinions on what they think will happen. I gave mine. Take your head out of your ass and find something else to do rather than chasing me around.
Your relentless, unjustified optimism is everywhere I am. It’s often so funny I cannot look away.

I’ll say it again, though…an offensive explosion is likely to happen given our recent success.

Huge victory today! What are we thinking for the final score? 38-7? 49-10?

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
I would say premature proclamation!! But I sure hope so. And we have sure seen enough late comebacks to know to wait for the clock to run out

And he gave his opinion. Which he has just as much right as you do.

We're entering the last game of the season and you are facing a 3 win Nebraska team. that's not by accident. We (Nebraska) are just not a good football team. We can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory against any team in the country, and get curb stomped by a better team. You are a better team.

On the bright side for the Huskers, we will make Brian Ferentz look like a world class OC and save his job for you.

We're entering the last game of the season and you are facing a 3 win Nebraska team. that's not by accident. We (Nebraska) are just not a good football team. We can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory against any team in the country, and get curb stomped by a better team. You are a better team.

On the bright side for the Huskers, we will make Brian Ferentz look like a world class OC and save his job for you.
You bastards!!

And he gave his opinion. Which he has just as much right as you do.
Read his reply to mine. He did not state his opinion. He essentially attacked mine, unprovoked. That's cute that you're sticking up for him though. Proud of ya!

Yet another of your never ending brilliant takes.
What a class act you are. Congratulations on having such a shitty life that you get your only enjoyment chasing me around a forum board. I know getting picked on your entire life has been a little hard for you....but you should see if you can dig your little nutsack out and try to be a man. Pathetic little guy.

What a class act you are. Congratulations on having such a shitty life that you get your only enjoyment chasing me around a forum board. I know getting picked on your entire life has been a little hard for you....but you should see if you can dig your little nutsack out and try to be a man. Pathetic little guy.
Haha, I guess he hurt your feelings? You have to admit you are shit at calling these games. Any time you feel good about things or downright inform the board the Hawks won't lose its the kiss of death😂

Eh, at least you weren't one of the usual suspect superfans who were already speaking about b2b west titles this week as if it had already happened. So you've got that going for you I guess

Reactions: shobart
Lighten up Frances. For Effs sake, you make a prediction that was nearly 100% accurate….for the other team; yet you can’t take just a little bit of ribbing? Go have a drink and a laugh

Reactions: oldhawk56
Lighten up Frances. For Effs sake, you make a prediction that was nearly 100% accurate….for the other team; yet you can’t take just a little bit of ribbing? Go have a drink and a laugh
He can't. Can't take a little good natured ribbing. Thinks only his opinions are right and name-calls anyone who thinks different. Lashes out like a child. Very sad person. And his football knowledge was on full display in this thread.

giphy.gif

You underestimated Brian's level of incompetence.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
ADVERTISEMENT