ADVERTISEMENT

Hawks Will Not Quit

ISU now ranked like #21 so maybe they are decent. We led them the entire way until 5 seconds left. Season is lost. I say too a bit of overreaction going on, just based on the name of who we lost to.

• Haha
Reactions: 1DelusionalHawkeye
…and neither will I.
I am with you. The defense and Special TEams could have quit the last 3 seasons but they didnt and the team won 28 games in quite miraculous fashion.

I am always with the hawk players, I wish Kirk would loosen up a bit. I wish Kirk would give Sullivan some time at QB rather than saying we are going with Cade. Sounds like last year with Deacon Hill.

I am still hoping for a lot of wins

• Haha
I am with you. The defense and Special TEams could have quit the last 3 seasons but they didnt and the team won 28 games in quite miraculous fashion.

I am always with the hawk players, I wish Kirk would loosen up a bit. I wish Kirk would give Sullivan some time at QB rather than saying we are going with Cade. Sounds like last year with Deacon Hill.

I am still hoping for a lot of wins
Hope remains with the run blocking and run game. We didn't have that the last couple years.

The crap we were trying around the goal line was inexplicable with a veteran line and being Iowa football. We blast those SOBs back on their heals.

• Haha
Hope remains with the run blocking and run game. We didn't have that the last couple years.

The crap we were trying around the goal line was inexplicable with a veteran line and being Iowa football. We blast those SOBs back on their heals.
Yes, that just needs to be power blocking on 1sr and goal from the 1 1/2 yard line, tight formation, let the qb see where the weak spot is or just power it ahead with the tush push.

I would still put in Sullivan or Marco to qb sneak, cade is shorter, lighter I think, with two bad knees

• Haha

Moulton ran for a loss of 3 yards on the first play from the one. I think that disuaded them from trying to run it in after that.

ISU now ranked like #21 so maybe they are decent. We led them the entire way until 5 seconds left. Season is lost. I say too a bit of overreaction going on, just based on the name of who we lost to.
It’s not an overreaction to say that, unless we go into Ohio State and beat their 20 million team, that the CFP dream is over.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT