ADVERTISEMENT

Hayden Coming out of Retirement

Gotta love the Screaming Eagles. The show won't be the same without Luther, though.

I love "Coach", but with the new storyline and the absence of Luther, can't see this being very good.

Remember when our Hawkeyes crushes the Screaming Eagles in the Patriot Bowl? That was awesome.

Originally posted by 4th & 9 inches:
I love "Coach", but with the new storyline and the absence of Luther, can't see this being very good.

Remember when our Hawkeyes crushes the Screaming Eagles in the Patriot Bowl? That was awesome.

It was always great seeing shots of the Iowa campus and Kinnick during "Coach". A favorite was the Patriot Bowl episode when the game was hit with a blizzard and they used footage of Kinnick on the day of the 1991 blizzard game vs. Minnesota.

-

They're bring back Coach? Really?
That's the best 90's show they could come up with? I think I would rather go with an updated Wonder Years.
Danica McKeller. Yummy!

Originally posted by TankHawk:
They're bring back Coach? Really?

That's the best 90's show they could come up with? I think I would rather go with an updated Wonder Years.

Danica McKeller. Yummy!

Now that I could get behind......and on top of, underneath of, down with, etc, etc
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT