ADVERTISEMENT

Head bobbing

Finance85

HB Legend
Oct 22, 2003
I've noticed that some folks bob their head up and down when they speak. It can be a natural motion, or it can be taught to speakers to gain empathy or agreement from the audience. There can also be a subconscious sexual inference. When someone does this all the time, I have to wonder why they do it.

1899cf5d-a25e-4b81-b574-057b6a7283cd_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: WadeLookingbill
I've noticed that some folks bob their head up and down when they speak. It can be a natural motion, or it can be taught to speakers to gain empathy or agreement from the audience. There can also be a subconscious sexual inference. When someone does this all the time, I have to wonder why they do it.
I tend do this when I talk:

get it blac youngsta GIF by Music Choice

Someone said I'm putting out subconscious sexual implications but I don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE and QChawks
I work with a girl, who I cannot stand, who tilts her head like a dog when you're talking to her. It's so hard to not break out laughing.

giphy.webp
That's my favorite party about dogs! As to how that would translate to your female workmate, I will need pics before I can decide.

It's basically the verbal equivalent to someone saying 'right' after every other sentence.

The same or different than this?

donald-trump-dance.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT