ADVERTISEMENT

Headache Relief

Moral

HR Legend
Sep 29, 2017
I have a headache building that feels like it may lead to a migraine which includes puking from the pain. Before this almost certainly happens I would like to hear some bullshit ways to rid myself of a headache. I am blacklisted from most chiropractors so that isn’t an option. Also not looking to bang my mom. TIA

I have a headache building that feels like it may lead to a migraine which includes puking from the pain. Before this almost certainly happens I would like to hear some bullshit ways to rid myself of a headache. I am blacklisted from most chiropractors so that isn’t an option. Also not looking to bang my mom. TIA
Bang @WorldSeriesChamps2015 mom? Works for me.

Were your parents murdered by a chiropractor or……?

Why are you blacklisted. If there isn’t a contraindication to get adjusted, come down…I like a challenge

Reactions: Moral
My old roommate used to announce that he was taking Xanax whenever he felt a migraine coming on but he was also usually popping one pill or another anyway. Not sure how Xanax would help a migraine but I've been fortunate never to suffer from them.

If you really have a migraine they have medicine that has come out the last few years that works really well. I can't speak to side affects. Otherwise, Youtube it. Dr. Berg probably has a home remedy, that relates to diet, nutrients or lack thereof, sleep or too much caffeine, that sort of thing.

A couple of Advil and take a nap in a dark room is the only thing that gets rid of them for me. Then again, being really tired is what usually triggers them for me anyway.

All I have is black tea and smooth move tea. The only vitamins I have is Vicks VapoWub. I am poorly prepared for this.
Only other thing I can think of would be to try

bDE2MDAucG5n

Reactions: BioHawk and Moral
Rizatriptan AKA Maxalt.

Reactions: JWolf74 and Moral
ADVERTISEMENT