ADVERTISEMENT

Headshots on resumes...do you?

what was poorly done about it? what if that's how they look?
They don't look like that. It was a female and it looked like she had tried to touch up her face to get rid of blemishes, but then got greedy and went for perfection. Looked like she tried to make it look like the lighting was perfect as well but ended up coloring under her eyes and across the nose a totally different color than the rest of her face. Then she had clearly tried to mess with one of her eyes too, and it almost looked smudged...

It was an obvious photoshop, i.e. not good.

They don't look like that. It was a female and it looked like she had tried to touch up her face to get rid of blemishes, but then got greedy and went for perfection. Looked like she tried to make it look like the lighting was perfect as well but ended up coloring under her eyes and across the nose a totally different color than the rest of her face. Then she had clearly tried to mess with one of her eyes too, and it almost looked smudged...

L2GezYzmyi5q8MhoHH67UCfoOAtTe3ESm8yIE_dwtH8.jpg

Reactions: millah_22

jokes on you when you find out she has a fake eye and some rosacea

• Haha
Reactions: thewop
ADVERTISEMENT