ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing rumor NE vs WI Game will be cancelled

"the White House continues to ignore it all" C'mon man, I don't care what side of the aisle you are but that it is not very intelligent.
I guess you missed the part where trump continues to say it is going away, even as we set new records daily. What do you call this? I'd say its ignoring it all. Trump holding rallies with crowds and no masks. There is no plan, there isn't enough testing, I know this firsthand as the hospital where I work has very limited access to rapid tests, so a patient comes in, gets tested in the ER and then sent to a floor, which is not a covid floor, and it takes 48 hours for the test to come back. In the mean time they expose how many people if positive? The White House has been ignoring this for months, washed their hands of it. I don't give a shit what side of the aisle you're on either, but if you can't see that they're ignoring this then you are blind.

I guess you missed the part where trump continues to say it is going away, even as we set new records daily. What do you call this? I'd say its ignoring it all. Trump holding rallies with crowds and no masks. There is no plan, there isn't enough testing, I know this firsthand as the hospital where I work has very limited access to rapid tests, so a patient comes in, gets tested in the ER and then sent to a floor, which is not a covid floor, and it takes 48 hours for the test to come back. In the mean time they expose how many people if positive? The White House has been ignoring this for months, washed their hands of it. I don't give a shit what side of the aisle you're on either, but if you can't see that they're ignoring this then you are blind.

Funny how cases going way up in states with mask mandates though. Also now a battle between Illinois Governor and Chicago mayor about shutting down bars and restaurants. Governor says shut them down and Mayor is saying no lets leave open. Both are Dems. Trump doesn't control this stuff. Always has seemed dumb to me to have a mask mandate and then you let people wander into restaurants and bars to take masks off and drink and eat.

Wisconsin has had a mask mandate since August 1.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
Funny how cases going way up in states with mask mandates though. Also now a battle between Illinois Governor and Chicago mayor about shutting down bars and restaurants. Governor says shut them down and Mayor is saying no lets leave open. Both are Dems. Trump doesn't control this stuff. Always has seemed dumb to me to have a mask mandate and then you let people wander into restaurants and bars to take masks off and drink and eat.

Wisconsin has had a mask mandate since August 1.

I am in rural WI regularly. They do not abide by the mask mandate. I have seen signs on business that encourage no mask wearing, saying "We are trying to get back to normal". No joke.

It’s not getting cancelled.
7uzA.gif

Reactions: PinkLockerRoom
I’m reading this and wanting to punch you in the face***. Hard. Not just athletes, everyone. No science to show athletes are at any more risk. No football will do more harm.

***Not saying I would Admin, just want to.

You really want to make an argument that playing a contact sport doesn’t put one at a greater risk of infection than one not playing a contact sport?

I believe to be eligible for the BTCG the team has to play minimum of 6 games. If Wisconsin has to cancel the next 1-3 games that is not good news. Means they won't be eligible for the Division title.

This season is going to be a complete farce. Got upset about Iowa losing to Purdue when this season is just an exhibition farce anyway.

Oh, and the Big Ten set this season up to fail with it's 21 day rule. Set it up for a big "I told you so."

#FireKevinWarren
It also means someone from the East won't get to play. I really think our new Big Ten commissioner screwed the pooch on this one.
But you're right; we have to view this entire season as exhibition.

ADVERTISEMENT