HR Legend
Gold Member
Nov 10, 2009
Lower Slobovia
"The worm has turned...ISU is now the dominant program in the state"
"Iowa program is in a tailspin"
"ISU won because they're getting all the best recruits now"
"A new era of ISU domination"

I've had to do a lot of "smile and nod" today. It's just not worth getting into a debate with them, they'd just think it was sour grapes.

If I had a quarter for every time I heard that ISU is now the dominant program in the state for the past 15 years….I would probably be wealthy enough to get Brian fired.
I wish you were that wealthy. Heck, I wish I was wealthy to get rid of Barta and bring Bump Elliott back to life.

Reactions: fezzador
Funny how snapping a 5 game losing streak brings out bravado.

It's just one game. And one that ISU was fortunate to have won. Yes, Iowa would have been fortunate to have won had that TD counted, or had they been able to get off the field in the 4th quarter, but that's just the way the ball bounces.

It's better to let them enjoy this round. They got the better of us this time, but it took everything in the bag for them to put away the team with the worst offense in modern CFB history. If we're that bad, what does that make them? Not a whole heck of a lot better.

I've had to do a lot of "smile and nod" today. It's just not worth getting into a debate with them, they'd just think it was sour grapes.
2 blocked punts
2 picks
1 fumble in the end zone

Didn't take the lead until mid 4th quarter.

Getting kicked down to AA ball.

That’s what they do. They are the most insecure, delusional, and irritating fan base out there.

They scored 10 points, 2 blocked punts, 2 turnovers - there's no worm there

"Luckily" I work with all women.

Only one follows football which of course is ISU.

I gave her the opportunity to rub it in but she declined.

ADVERTISEMENT