ADVERTISEMENT

Heart warming or gross?

Do you find the video heart warming or gross?

• Total voters
Heart warming. It’s ok to help handicap registered voters fill in a bubble. Probably the last time she will vote for President. Would feel exact same if she was being helped to vote for Trump. Really don’t care what some Malaysian dude thinks about it, regardless.

Well if the right wing bomb thrower from Malaysia posts it on twitter it must be real and happening everywhere!

But I'm sure you dont' follow him just like the Elong sucker doesn't follow libs of tic tok!

I can’t imagine having this type of social media be fed to me via an algo or some “friend.” Would have to take a step back and evaluate some of the choices I have made.

Reactions: BelemNole
I don't get it. What's the problem here? She specifically asks 101 year old grandma if she wants to vote for the first woman president and she says yes and then she helps her fill it in. Is this something we're supposed to be outraged about? Am I missing something? 🤔

Well if the right wing bomb thrower from Malaysia posts it on twitter it must be real and happening everywhere!

But I'm sure you dont' follow him just like the Elong sucker doesn't follow libs of tic tok!
Correct. I've never posted, never liked, but I have added a few follows:

sp6ava2.png

Best of all, even though I've never posted, I'm building a legion of followers.

fJmGu4I.png

• Haha
He’s never posted. He’s never posted folks! Did you know that he’s never posted? Because he’s never posted.
Maybe you missed the point. How could I pick up a follower without having ever posted, or even liked a post?

They're all bots. My assumption is they're run to be able to track/harvest people's posting.

Maybe you missed the point. How could I pick up a follower without having ever posted, or even liked a post?

They're all bots. My assumption is they're run to be able to track/harvest people's posting.
You're seeing the Malaysian propagandist because you interact with similar posts. You dont' just randomly get IMC on your feed.

The GOP ain’t shaking the (well-deserved) weird vibes anytime soon. Foreign election interference anyone?

87Os1fX.jpeg

You're seeing the Malaysian propagandist because you interact with similar posts. You dont' just randomly get IMC on your feed.

I thought one of the talking points was that twitter now fed everyone right wing posts.

I just open the home page to see what it feeds. I'd say for the first week and half an Elon post was always the first one listed.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT