ADVERTISEMENT

Heidi Klum and lookalike daughter Leni, 18, stun in lingerie shoot

dgordo

HR Legend
Nov 15, 2001
Chicago

heidi-leni-klum-49-1.jpg

I begin to think a good time with them…only to have it ruined by the sounds of their laughter as I shamefully walk to get them a warm towel.

• Haha
Reactions: seminoleed
Her chin is out of proportion, bigger than the rest of her face. Also a very long neck, makes her look like a turtle. Hard pass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: QChawks
This is her biological daughter?

This whole thing is kinda creepy, IMO.
My reaction was wait, is this SEAL'S biological daughter, because if so, Heidi has the most diluting whiteness ever. But, she is not.

Some of the poses are moderately sexually provocative. I have zero issues with that. But I would find it a little odd if my wife and daughter were doing it together.
Heidi is obviously a supermodel, and Leni is also a model. I think they are used to wearing almost nothing, or perhaps nothing at all, quite frequently, and it does not even register as weird as it would for your wife and daughter.

Reactions: Rudolph
Heidi is obviously a supermodel, and Leni is also a model. I think they are used to wearing almost nothing, or perhaps nothing at all, quite frequently, and it does not even register as weird as it would for your wife and daughter.
Yeah, I get that. And like I said, I'm neither outraged nor disgusted. Just find it mildly creepy and weird.

I mean, one pic has them standing nearly naked with their hands on each other's hips and kissing. That's delving a little too close to "Targaryen Family Values" for my personal taste. But I'm not here to kink shame anyone, even incest lovers.

Yeah, I get that. And like I said, I'm neither outraged nor disgusted. Just find it mildly creepy and weird.

I mean, one pic has them standing nearly naked with their hands on each other's hips and kissing. That's delving a little too close to "Targaryen Family Values" for my personal taste. But I'm not here to kink shame anyone, even incest lovers.
If some lingerie company offered your wife and daughter 6 figures to do that photo shoot, you'd snatch the pen out of someone's hand and sign for them.

And then you would post the pics here like a gentleman.

ADVERTISEMENT