ADVERTISEMENT

Hell of a job Brownie

aflachawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2001
That, of course, was what GWB said to Michael Brown. He was roundly criticized for the statement because Katrina was a mess. My question is what's the difference between that and BHO saying he supports the OMB director and thinks she is doing a great job?

Can you provide a link to what the comments were? I assume you are talking about Sylvia Mathews Burwell but everything I can find is that the OMB director is some guy named Shaun Donovan

I'm out of the loop on this one. What did the OMB person do that was as harmful as Team Bush's Katrina incompetence?
It Was mostly the incompitence of a democratic mayor who was corrupt and a Democractic governor but carry on the lie. What I am referring to is the hacking of up to 30 million federal employees and the complete incompetence of the director in this . Which is worse? The Katrina response or the biggest attack on our national security in history.

It Was mostly the incompitence of a democratic mayor who was corrupt and a Democractic governor but carry on the lie. What I am referring to is the hacking of up to 30 million federal employees and the complete incompetence of the director in this . Which is worse? The Katrina response or the biggest attack on our national security in history.
How many died in this "biggest attack on our national security in history"? I'd say the answer to that might provide some perspective. Its weird that you even thought to compare the two. Hell of a job aflac!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT