ADVERTISEMENT

HELLO!!! Hello! hello hello hello

Likely the correct answer. That, or they're hiding in the basement hoping the "facial recognition" investigation never finds them.

I can't imagine the fear they have of being "outed'.
Or most of us are actually working and being a productive member of society, rather than posting hysterically and relying on this forum as our pathetic claim to fame.

Or most of us are actually working and being a productive member of society, rather than posting hysterically and relying on this forum as our pathetic claim to fame.
Sorry about the line at steak and shake, I saw it on my way home from work. I'm sure your wrist is sore from the burger flipping. Stay strong. Ibuprofen can help.

Reactions: unsubstantiated

You're barely a poster here going by the numbers. I've never seen you post before. He wasn't talking about you. Though I can tell if you were a poster here, you would suck. So please continue posting with your usual frequency.

Now... I needed humor given the last four years. Thank you.

Having said that, is being a member of Vanilla ISIS considered a "productive member of society"?

It brought to light people who are raging assholes....... got any other brain busters?

The_Brain_Busters_03.jpg

It brought to light people who are raging assholes....... got any other brain busters?
Ummm...we didn't need what happened on the 6th to identify the assholes. Only an idiot would think that was a benefit of an attempted coup where five people died. Got anything else or are you truly that idiot.

Ummm...we didn't need what happened on the 6th to identify the assholes. Only an idiot would think that was a benefit of an attempted coup where five people died. Got anything else or are you truly that idiot.
You can identify all the assholes you want asshologist but this is going to send them to jail.

You can identify all the assholes you want asshologist but this is going to send them to jail.
And? This is nonsensical (hardly surprising). Being an asshole doesn't merit a jail sentence (fortunately for some of us).

Actually, this is beyond nonsensical. It's flatly stupid. Try again.

And? This is nonsensical (hardly surprising). Being an asshole doesn't merit a jail sentence (fortunately for some of us).

Actually, this is beyond nonsensical. It's flatly stupid. Try again.
You asked what was positive

I said some assholes were going to have a light shined on them

You said we already can identify assholes prior to the proverbial light

I said now said assholes would be going to Jail

You got butthurt.

Want to keep going?

Sorry about the line at steak and shake, I saw it on my way home from work. I'm sure your wrist is sore from the burger flipping. Stay strong. Ibuprofen can help.
Figured that would rile up a few of the pussy wannabees. Like you're old enough to drive...good stuff.

I’m a Republican and disgusted with Trump.

The Orange Turd is a 10 ton anchor. Wingers have posted if he ran as a Democrat we would be as defensive and enthusiastic as they are. No freaking way. Democrats would never have selected him, so that argument is a non-starter.

If a person can't be trusted, who wants to be associated with that person! No one is without fault, and everyone errs, is put is put in compromising situations, possibly beyond their control, or simply can be overwhelmed.

However, there are people, such as the Orange Turd, that are just dishonest and without conscience, and operate without regard to ethical conduct or the law. The string of lives he's destroyed with his financial failures and purposeful contractual non fulfillments is a testament to his character.

The events since the election speak for themselves. No president tweets like a pre-teenager. This has been a catastrophe.

The Orange Turd kills everything he touches. So, what's left?

You asked what was positive

I said some assholes were going to have a light shined on them

You said we already can identify assholes prior to the proverbial light

I said now said assholes would be going to Jail

You got butthurt.

Want to keep going?
Why? So you can keep posting the same stupid shit like it's meaningful? You're advocating for a coup so we can lock up assholes. Brilliant. Seriously. .

Why? So you can keep posting the same stupid shit like it's meaningful? You're advocating for a coup so we can lock up assholes. Brilliant. Seriously. .
You asked me to name a positive and now you are saying I'm advocating for it? The positive is the dumb****s are going to jail. Im having to do some serious hand holding here just to help you with your own words. Maybe sit the next play out bud.

"Tell me how this coup was good for america"

"Dumb ****s went to jail"

"You are advocating for a coup" hucka hucka hucka high five, just keep jerkin.

Simpleton.

You asked me to name a positive and now you are saying I'm advocating for it? The positive is the dumb****s are going to jail. Im having to do some serious hand holding here just to help you with your own words. Maybe sit the next play out bud.
"Tell me how this coup was good for america"
"Dumb ****s went to jail"
"You are advocating for a coup" hucka hucka hucka high five, just keep jerkin.
Simpleton.
LOL...that you can't comprehend how stupid this is is on you. Good thing about the Tate murders. Charlie went to jail for them. Woot!!!

Is there an echo in here? All I see on this board is one giant echo chamber. Its quite interesting.
It would be like the days and weeks after pearl harbor, you expressed amazement at a unified response.

ADVERTISEMENT