ADVERTISEMENT

Help a brother out, yo........Private Messaging

why did they change the name again anyway?
Because it sounds cool?

Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

Reactions: Moral
Who doesn't love bacon?
I used to live in Beacon NY. When it snowed they would drive snow mobiles up the street. this is where I discovered italian food and baked ziti and calzones and supposedly my wife says they made burgers at the local laundromat. I don't recall that. CSB.

Reactions: jasonrann
Is private messaging no longer a thing on Hawkeye Beacon whatever the fugg? If so, some details on the hows would be much appreciated. It is not letting me start new conversations privately. Also, McLovin's thread from last night got locked down asking for my contact info.

In the meantime, holler at me at jasonrann8@gmail.com

@McLovin32
@Moral
@GOHOX69
@ThorneStockton
I hit message icon and I also have old conversations, but did not see an option for a new one. Also, thanks for leaving me off your list. I was runner up POTY in 2023, so I'm kind of a big deal. Or maybe it was 2022.

Is private messaging no longer a thing on Hawkeye Beacon whatever the fugg? If so, some details on the hows would be much appreciated. It is not letting me start new conversations privately. Also, McLovin's thread from last night got locked down asking for my contact info.

@McLovin32
@Moral
@GOHOX69
@ThorneStockton
hahahahahahahahahha holy shit, of all the insane shit that gets posted on here, the mods locked that one down. They are ON TOP of their game.

@McLovin32
@Moral
@GOHOX69
@ThorneStockton
the person that starts it has to be a gold member

Reactions: Moral and jasonrann

@McLovin32
@Moral
@GOHOX69
@ThorneStockton
Doesn’t the cult keep all of that info stored someplace for easy access.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT