ADVERTISEMENT

Help Needed

I recently signed up on a 30 day free trial for an Iowa wrestling dual meet. Trying to figure out how to cancel the subscription. Thanks, Go Hawks!!!
Whatever you signed up for should have a Website. Go to it and look for a phone number, then call it.

I did it on my phone so I will have to cancel through my ITunes account. (View AppleID, go to subscriptions, cancel).

It’s definitely getting tricky remembering how you subscribe for stuff.

EDIT: this was for the BTN+

Last edited:
Reactions: el dub
I did it on my phone so I will have to cancel through my ITunes account. (View AppleID, go to subscriptions, cancel).

It’s definitely getting tricky remembering how you subscribe for stuff.
You and Mike should start a support group.

You and Mike should start a support group.
Would this Group be open to others? I think I might need to join and would be willing to pay at least $9.95/ month. After all, I pay $9.95/month for the cesspool because I thought you had to pay in order to be able to post/reply/etc. I recall somebody said I didn't need to pay for that, but that paying got me access to a Lounge or something. Still no clue where that Lounge is at. Do they serve appetizers? Would my money be better spent in the support group than the Lounge? TIA.

Would this Group be open to others? I think I might need to join and would be willing to pay at least $9.95/ month. After all, I pay $9.95/month for the cesspool because I thought you had to pay in order to be able to post/reply/etc. I recall somebody said I didn't need to pay for that, but that paying got me access to a Lounge or something. Still no clue where that Lounge is at. Do they serve appetizers? Would my money be better spent in the support group than the Lounge? TIA.
I’m new to the lounge, I’ve heard they serve I believe it’s Casey’s pizza? Jury’s still out on whether it’s any good or not.

Reactions: el dub
Your money would be better spent going to WFL, you know. :cool:

It would buy several pairs of shoes a year for a deserving youngster. 👟

ADVERTISEMENT