ADVERTISEMENT

Her Baby Needs Heart Surgery. But She Is Demanding ‘Unvaccinated’ Blood.

Look, you Covid fanatics are just making stuff up now. You didn't know about directed donations 10 minutes ago.
Now Joe's Place thinks he knows all about them...big surprise.

The hospital is in the wrong here. Seems like they should be reminded who they work for. That's why we need more choices and competition in the healthcare arena. They should have accommodated the request, and they seem to have lost the big picture.

• Haha
Reactions: Wendy79
Wrong. They can choose directed blood donation for whatever reason they may have.
The link you provided is US-based, not NZ.

And in that link, you STILL donate at a blood bank, NOT necessarily at the hospital, for a directed donation. So, claiming this is the case in NZ is kinda silly here.

YOU'RE the one who's "made stuff up" the entire pandemic.
I've been right all along. You can look it up.

Unlike you, who has been wrong at every turn.
From your made up stats about kids dying from covid, to your promise of offensive lineman dying from covid if they were allowed to play, to your poor prediction of the mortality rate, masks 'working', the vaccine stopping the spread, the effect of closing schools, and on and on. You are usually wrong about covid. That's a good place to start with whatever you have to say.

New Zealand will be what it is, but perhaps these parents chose not to self direct donations, but instead simply requested that non MRNA affected blood be used,... I guess I could see where the medical establishment wouldn't want promote a "have it your way" sort of surgical environment.

I've been right all along. You can look it up.

Unlike you, who has been wrong at every turn.
From your made up stats about kids dying from covid, to your promise of offensive lineman dying from covid if they were allowed to play, to your poor prediction of the mortality rate, the effect of closing schools, and on and on. You are usually wrong about covid. That's a good place to start with whatever you have to say.

You were "right" by dumb luck, not because you had information backing your thoughts...a smart person would recognize that.

Do you really think all pandemics will be this easy?

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
Is it bad that I'm kind of wanting the next pandemic to happen so all these ignorant, brainwashed antivaxxers will go and die off? Our species would be so better off for it
This current ‘pandemic’ has been raging (allegedly) for almost three years now and the experts tell us it’s been a real doozy; one of the worst ever.

If it hasn’t killed off those of us unwilling to be test subjects in their little experiment what makes you think the next one will?

This current ‘pandemic’ has been raging (allegedly) for almost three years now and the experts tell us it’s been a real doozy; one of the worst ever.

If it hasn’t killed off those of us unwilling to be test subjects in their little experiment what makes you think the next one will?

Please post "one of the worst ever"...and history tells me. Look up Spanish flu, black death, bubonic plague, etc.

Come NC, try harder

Seems to be "Standard of Care", because NO ONE gets to choose who they accept donated blood from.

You get the next unit out of the fridge.
Red Cross, while certainly not encouraging the practice, has honored directed donations in the past and to this day.

But just keep making things up.

Red Cross, while certainly not encouraging the practice, has honored directed donations in the past and to this day.

....which is NOT the hospital in this case.
So, maybe the parents should take the kid to the RC....

(and just because the RC allows it, does NOT mean the hospital will necessarily USE the donation, particularly if something happens to the unit; OR they will still use regular blood bank blood if the donated units are not enough)

"Worst ever"?

It's the worst in recent memory for most people. But I think you can find plenty of examples of other "worse" ones over history, particularly when we did not have modern medical tools & knowledge to combat them.

Only because the experts say, and the data shows, it was ineffective.
Nope. Studies indicate otherwise.

In fact, your buddy NC inadvertently posted a study that showed "regular" masks were about as effective as N95 ones. It's why he quit posting in that thread, because it was a pretty bad "own goal".

• Haha
You were "right" by dumb luck, not because you had information backing your thoughts...a smart person would recognize that.

Do you really think all pandemics will be this easy?
I had more information from the inside of this than you'll ever know. You'd think some might have realized that by now.

• Haha
Reactions: Wendy79
I "made up" no stats.

I posted what was shown on CDC websites at the time.
Which was obviously bad data. Everyone knew it but you.
But, you kept doubling down until you had to admit you were wrong when the mistake was corrected.
You had no context to see it wasn't true because you wanted to believe it so badly.

Lol, I posted a study showing they were 19% effective...but please keep posting your ignorance
And, I've seen studies that said 2%. But, is 19% effective to you?
19% is worth the cost of the mandates and the cost that came with it?
I think many school boards and communities right now would say it wasn't.

Reminds of the parents here in Florida that let their child die because when it got sick they thought they could pray it would get better instead of going to the doctor
Without commenting on the parents, it's not the same thing. The fact that you think it's the same thing worries me.

As a a parent, I would save my child's life first and foremost.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
"Worst ever"?

It's the worst in recent memory for most people. But I think you can find plenty of examples of other "worse" ones over history, particularly when we did not have modern medical tools & knowledge to combat them.
I said “one of the worst ever”, shill, just like these health authorities said.

WHO chief calls coronavirus ‘the most severe’ health emergency the agency has ever declared
“Six months after the World Health Organization declared the coronavirus a public health emergency of international concern, Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Monday it was ‘easily the most severe’ such emergency ever declared by the organization. … Tedros warned that ‘the pandemic continues to accelerate.’ He noted that ‘in the past six weeks, the total number of cases has roughly doubled,’ now reaching more than 16 million coronavirus cases and over 640,000 deaths worldwide. He cited New Zealand, Thailand, China, Germany, and other countries for their exemplary approach to confronting the virus…” (Noack/Schemm, 7/27).”

Lol, I posted a study showing they were 19% effective...but please keep posting your ignorance

He's too dumb to understand, that even "just" 19% effective (preventing ~1 in 5 infections) reduces the disease burden ~10-fold over 10 generations of infections.

That's nearly 150k infections vs 15k. But because he doesn't understand "geometric growth", that "19%" looks too small to be doing much. It actually can do quite a lot...

Last edited:
He’s incapable of factoring in the costs that come with a 2% reduction, and evaluating that risk/reward calculation.
But, to be fair, most of society punted on that. And, we’re paying for it now, and will continue to do so for a long time.

Reactions: Crimea River
I said “one of the worst ever”, shill, just like these health authorities said.

WHO chief calls coronavirus ‘the most severe’ health emergency the agency has ever declared
“Six months after the World Health Organization declared the coronavirus a public health emergency of international concern, Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Monday it was ‘easily the most severe’ such emergency ever declared by the organization. … Tedros warned that ‘the pandemic continues to accelerate.’ He noted that ‘in the past six weeks, the total number of cases has roughly doubled,’ now reaching more than 16 million coronavirus cases and over 640,000 deaths worldwide. He cited New Zealand, Thailand, China, Germany, and other countries for their exemplary approach to confronting the virus…” (Noack/Schemm, 7/27).”

The agency was founded in 1948....so yea, it's one of the worst in it's 75 year existence. It seems as if your reading comprehension sucks also

Reactions: Joes Place
He’s incapable of factoring in the costs that come with a 2% reduction
19%

And it's 15,000 new infections, vs 150,000 w/o masks, based on that modest number, in 10 generations of infection (which is probably less than a month)

that's a LOT fewer infected people with complications, sequelae, or dead.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT