ADVERTISEMENT

Herb Tyler 50 Year Endowment Fund for the HWC

BELDEEN

HR All-State
Jun 27, 2004
Iowa City, IA
Now that the Plunge is behind us, I thought I would mention the Herb Tyler 50 Year Endowment Fund which was established this past year. The fund was created, thanks to a 1m dollar donation from Herb Tyler.

Many have asked how the HWC is doing on the endowment front? I am pleased to announce the club raised $1.35 million toward the Endowment in 2022!! While the endowment is off to a great start, we have lofty goals set for 2023 and our goal is to raise $1 million toward the Endowment!

I am firm believer in Networking. Many of you currently help the HWC through donations, you buy gear, or take part in our events. This year, I am asking each of you help the HWC by talking about the Endowment with your peers. Endowing the club is vital to our success and the more awareness about the Endowment, the better. Please help us reach this goal!

How do we stack up to the competition?

NLWC has $8,226.439.00 in investments as of 2020, Page 11 a fund of this size is likely kicking out around 415-435k to the NLWC.

We have a long way to go Hawk Fans! However, 2022 was a great start. The new facility is just around the corner as well!

Hard to believe our club has endured for 50 years! I am humbled to be part of it and excited to work on this years fundraising goal!

If you have questions about the Endowment, please reach out Chad (chad@hawkeyewrestlingclub.com) or myself (brad@nineteen84.club)

Thanks for your support!

Brad

Last edited:
Awesome, Brad!

It should be obvious but just to clarify and remove any doubt for readers, that total held by the NLWC as of 2020 was $8,226,439.00.

Reactions: BELDEEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT