ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s an answer. Just mine tho.

4ohs

HR All-State
Apr 10, 2022
I’m just going to get down to it. It’s radical. I’ve been told it will never happen, could never happen.

A complete, if necessary, overhaul of the system. K-12. Education is the end all and be all of the current societal situation we exist in. Our current system has failed in..pretty much every standard. Let’s move on to a better one.

I’ve long held the belief that the most prominently paid professions in our society should be teachers, nurses, and soldiers. In that order. Obviously that’s not reality.

14 years old every kid in the nation be trained, proficiently, with a gun. Understand and respect it’s power. I mention this first because of its importance. Honestly I’m down with a hand gun offered free of charge at 18 with proficient training, but that’s not anything I’d go to war with.

Medicaid for all. Single payer option. Hell. For profit health care is a travesty upon our nation. Disagree with me all you want, the data doesn’t support you. Other countries have done this successfully, why can’t the best nation in the world? Why can’t we take care of our own? Shit.. why do we make a profit off of not? Either you care about you’re fellow neighbor or you don’t. Regardless of circumstance. Past few years your true colors have been shown. My own fathers difficulties as a Nam vet has shown me how stupid and ridiculous the system currently is.

The K-12 revamp. Reprioritization of funding. Damn. We could be doing so much better. We shouldn’t need to listen to anyone talking about a flat earth. That’s a failure of education. Plain and simple.

We need apprenticeship in industries at young ages. 12-14. A kid at 18 with journeyman hours and experience with safe and regulated hours? Could rebuild this nation.

Finally. Patriotism. 18-20 years old in selective service of some type. Military. Humanitarian. Spend a couple years traveling the nation and interacting with the various cultures involved. Protecting. Defending. Rebuilding. We have natural disasters occurring every season as a country. We have the ability to recompense and rebuild those areas, but we don’t.

This country could be an all inclusive “make your life better” paradise. The American dream as all those coming into our country are, right this minute, Trying to achieve.

Final notes. How is a woman’s right to abortion still a debate topic? Either you feel you can legislate others how they can live their lives or you don’t. Applies to many areas, not just abortion.

Honestly. This is just a bunch of shit I feel should of been already resolved. But because…well…stupid. Hasn’t been.

I’m just going to get down to it. It’s radical. I’ve been told it will never happen, could never happen.

A complete, if necessary, overhaul of the system. K-12. Education is the end all and be all of the current societal situation we exist in. Our current system has failed in..pretty much every standard. Let’s move on to a better one.

I’ve long held the belief that the most prominently paid professions in our society should be teachers, nurses, and soldiers. In that order. Obviously that’s not reality.

14 years old every kid in the nation be trained, proficiently, with a gun. Understand and respect it’s power. I mention this first because of its importance. Honestly I’m down with a hand gun offered free of charge at 18 with proficient training, but that’s not anything I’d go to war with.

Medicaid for all. Single payer option. Hell. For profit health care is a travesty upon our nation. Disagree with me all you want, the data doesn’t support you. Other countries have done this successfully, why can’t the best nation in the world? Why can’t we take care of our own? Shit.. why do we make a profit off of not? Either you care about you’re fellow neighbor or you don’t. Regardless of circumstance. Past few years your true colors have been shown. My own fathers difficulties as a Nam vet has shown me how stupid and ridiculous the system currently is.

The K-12 revamp. Reprioritization of funding. Damn. We could be doing so much better. We shouldn’t need to listen to anyone talking about a flat earth. That’s a failure of education. Plain and simple.

We need apprenticeship in industries at young ages. 12-14. A kid at 18 with journeyman hours and experience with safe and regulated hours? Could rebuild this nation.

Finally. Patriotism. 18-20 years old in selective service of some type. Military. Humanitarian. Spend a couple years traveling the nation and interacting with the various cultures involved. Protecting. Defending. Rebuilding. We have natural disasters occurring every season as a country. We have the ability to recompense and rebuild those areas, but we don’t.

This country could be an all inclusive “make your life better” paradise. The American dream as all those coming into our country are, right this minute, Trying to achieve.

Final notes. How is a woman’s right to abortion still a debate topic? Either you feel you can legislate others how they can live their lives or you don’t. Applies to many areas, not just abortion.

Honestly. This is just a bunch of shit I feel should have been already resolved. But because…well…stupid. Hasn’t been.
I tried to fap to this. I really did. But no, no luck :(

So I’m gonna help you and post bewbs ok OP? Then I’ll come back in a little bit and try again.

a2f6a34a9f08a611044dff645f459560.gif

05f20235aeb8b08f2a991256d15c30a1.gif

Honestly. This is just a bunch of shit I feel should have been already resolved. But because…well…stupid. Hasn’t been.
Tl;dr

I'll respond for giggles...

A. Lots of really smart people suck at teaching. It's why great athletes don't always end up being good coaches or GMs. Many struggle to relate to kids. Teachers are trying lots of dumb crap to make it look like the kids are doing well right now but don't understand anything anymore than before.

B. I'm not in support of mandatory service other than for maybe a couple weeks and when it's convenient to do so.

C. Free guns seems like a bad idea. I get your premise, still a bad idea.

D. Okay to Medicade to an extent. Have to make sure people have freedom of choice.

I'll touch on health care:
I think a base level of publicly funded health care would be acceptable, provided the level of coverage was capped to keep program costs contained,.. Medical services over and above this public threshold would then have to be covered by private health insurance or paid out of pocket...

There should be a vo- tech school in every county in every state. There should also be an apprenticeship, no longer than 2 years for those that go through the vo-tech program, worked for my brother and myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT