ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s to you dumb sons of bitches making fun of Florida State last week…

Man FSU down hard. Ripping on a team that's winning while being in last place in all of college football. Yiiiiiime

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
Honestly, and I have no need to brown nose with my five star “like ratio”, but I am rooting for you guys. Legit have become an Iowa fan and want you guys to win every time.
And I root for the Noles. But when you play Clemson, Miami, and especially Florida as opponents, it was easy to ride with you brothers even before the refugee migration.

• Love
Reactions: noleclone2
The Iowa offense looks spectacular once again. Good to see they haven’t missed a beat since Brian.
Hot Tea Reaction GIF by Shalita Grant

I really am envious of your linebackers. We have been deficient at this position for feels like a life time now.

Since it is halftime, what are your guys opinion of Caitlin Clark being left off the Olympic team?
She deserved it, but I’m glad she didn’t because she finally got some rest and is torching the league. Just became the first WNBA player in history with over 30 points and over 12 assists. She’ll get her opportunity to show out in LA, as long as she’s healthy,

She deserved it, but I’m glad she didn’t because she finally got some rest and is torching the league. Just became the first WNBA player in history with over 30 points and over 12 assists. She’ll get her opportunity to show out in LA, as long as she’s healthy,
Fair enough, but I really want to know what TJ and Joes Place think.

Rememeber that time vsiting fans of the worst team in college football came to a different teams message board and talked shit at halftime of a team that was winning with the best defense in the country? That was fun

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT