ADVERTISEMENT

Here are the correct answers........

Wood4Hawks

HB Legend
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2001
............to some topics discussed lately.

Play Wadley last Saturday at Wisconsin? No freaking way, unless it was an emergency situation. He obviously has some skills but exactly at what point in that game would have been a good time to run him out there?

I wasn't totally against either decision but I would have kicked the FG on the early 4th and 2 and leaned toward punting on the late 4th and inches.

Those who said losing Tevaun Smith wasn't going to be a problem were either trolling or clueless. (I have one word for where to look in his absence. George Kittle.)

The personal foul call for the late hit on CJ was a makeup for not calling the obvious one earlier when he threw the ball away as he reached the sideline.

Illinois may be the next hurdle and at Northwestern will be quite a challenge but I think at Indiana is the toughest game left on the schedule.

I have no problem pointing out and discussing things the Hawks can do better after wins, just as I'm sure all who do that are fine with pointing out bright spots and positives in losses. :)

As we've all been reminded in the past, you are what your record says you are!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.