ADVERTISEMENT

Here comes polio...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Perhaps this is God giving the GQP another disease for which they won't get a vaccine.

Reuters reports:

A case of polio has been identified outside New York City and confirmed by federal health officials, the New York State Health Department said on Thursday in what would be the nation’s first known case of the disease in at least thirty years.
The CDC, which confirmed the case, has said no cases of polio have originated in the U.S. since 1979. However, the virus has been brought into the country by travelers with polio. The last time this happened was in 1993, it said.

• Wow
Reactions: h-hawk
vaccines.jpg

Whats old is new again. MAGA and looney new age medicine democrat weirdos own this one together.

Reactions: Hawk_82
"However, the virus has been brought into the country by travelers with polio."

Can't believe your dumb enough to post this AND type what you did
I can't believe you are dumb enough to think that you were just super clever with this post.

It's funny, the left used to be the anti-vaxers and nut jobs about vaccinations. Now it's the right.
I warned people back in 2015 that there was a troubling trend in the GOP of pandering towards anti-vaxxers. You just can't look past crazy just because they are willing to support you politically. Now it's almost a mainstream GOP position to question vaccines that have been in service for decades. Even normally sane Iowa has a governor who openly talks about people making choices without acknowledging the risks.
It's beyond bizarre.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I warned people back in 2015 that there was a troubling trend in the GOP of pandering towards anti-vaxxers. You just can't look past crazy just because they are willing to support you politically. Now it's almost a mainstream GOP position to question vaccines that have been in service for decades. Even normally sane Iowa has a governor who openly talks about people making choices without acknowledging the risks.
It's beyond bizarre.
As you may have heard a time or two, Kim trusts Iowans to do the Right Thing.

ADVERTISEMENT