ADVERTISEMENT

Here is what is being floated as the legality of The Great Biden Humanitarian Educational Aid Act

Yeah I think it's awesome that all the single moms are helping to pay down a married couple's, making close to a quarter of a million dollars a year, college loans.

Way to step up single mom's for the blue check voting base. šŸ‘

I don't have any kids, but if Biden wanted to push out another program that helped single and/or struggling parents I wouldn't whine on a message board that someone else was getting assistance that I wasn't.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Well, Republicans can always sue. To make people pay more money. While most of them had far greater amounts of loans forgiven just in the last few years alone. In an election year.

Good luck with that.
Fair point...it's a shame they'd have to go to court. Never should have been done in the first place...

Farmers lean Republican, should we end farm subsidies since they are aimed at people most likely to vote Republican?
Not necessarily, but if trump gave all farmers an extra 10-20 thousand, 2 months before an election, without going through congress; do you think the left would have a problem with this?

I assure you they would, and rightfully so.

I don't have any kids, but if Biden wanted to push out another program that helped single and/or struggling parents I wouldn't whine on a message board that someone else was getting assistance that I wasn't.
Should he be able to just declare it instead of having to use that pesky legislative process?

Should he be able to just declare it instead of having to use that pesky legislative process?

Legislative processs, EO, he could fire off a tweet while he's on the toilet. IDGAF how meaningful programs get done. Sitting back and doing nothing just because the system doesn't allow anything meaningful to be passed is dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT