ADVERTISEMENT

Here it is. The voter suppression plan for all to see.

You go around to different voting locations and vote under various names, that's the point

LOLWUT?

No, you cannot do that UNLESS you have valid registrations for all of those names.
And if you're falsifying registrations, you are literally leaving a full paper trail for future prosecution and a multi-year jail sentence.

You seem woefully uninformed on how the voter registration process works. If you don't believe me, then go try setting up multiple "registrations" for different voting precincts and report back on "how easy it was".

Undermining democracy is just hysterical.
I'm sure Putin's getting a massive laugh, too.
Oh I thought you were making a joke. I was letting you off the hook in the spirit of friendship and mercy.

If you are serious, then you are wrong again for I don’t know how many times in this thread. The state election board consists of the Secretary of State (elected position), one person appointed by the Dems, one person appointed by the Republicans, one person appointed by the state house and one person appointed by the state senate.

I’m sorry if you want Dem lackeys to operate with impunity in Fulton, DeKalb and Chatham counties. The elected representatives of the citizens of Georgia disagree with you.

Need national ID and everybody can vote once via mail, web, in person.

making it way too difficult and political.

Who said you have to vote at the same location twice or even use the same name if ID's aren't required? You go around to different voting locations and vote under various names, that's the point, but keep making ridiculous comments to prove your goal is actually making it easy to commit fraud.
Looks like your people are the ones cheating

Reactions: Joes Place
Who said you have to vote at the same location twice or even use the same name if ID's aren't required? You go around to different voting locations and vote under various names, that's the point, but keep making ridiculous comments to prove your goal is actually making it easy to commit fraud.
Link to evidence?

Oh I thought you were making a joke. I was letting you off the hook in the spirit of friendship and mercy.

If you are serious, then you are wrong again for I don’t know how many times in this thread. The state election board consists of the Secretary of State (elected position), one person appointed by the Dems, one person appointed by the Republicans, one person appointed by the state house and one person appointed by the state senate.

I’m sorry if you want Dem lackeys to operate with impunity in Fulton, DeKalb and Chatham counties. The elected representatives of the citizens of Georgia disagree with you.
Oh JFC. Guy who has spent this entire thread illustrating that he doesn't understand how elections are run in this country saying this. JFC.

You just in this post illustrated the corruption and the partisanship going on in Georgia. Why is the legislature getting involved in local elections and specifically Republicans in the legislature? The law they passed a few years ago didn't work, so with this law they've specifically set up a mechanism to allow Republicans in the legislature to commit voter fraud.

"Elected Representatives of the citizens of Georgia". JFC. This and the "reforms" they passed a few years ago were written and passed in a ruthlessly partisan manner, when obviously any kind of major changes to the voting systems in a state to have legitimacy pretty much have to have a bi-partisan element to them--Republicans here and in the other states where they've been passing draconian elections "reform" (including in Iowa) have done it on a scrictly partisan basis. Just so full of shit.

In Johnson County in Iowa they regularly have problems getting adequate numbers of Republican election workers, I'm sure it's an issue in deep red and deep blue counties, jurisdictions all over the country, but I doubt it's any concern in the Georgia counties you're listing. And you and the Republican hacks in the Georgia legislature have yet to find even a hint of the fraud you're claiming.

Why am I sure that the only "lackeys" you're concerned about are in perceived deep blue counties. Just such a hack.

I think the real concern when it comes to voter fraud going forward are Republican dominated jurisdictions across the country that are just going to throw out the normal non-partisan procedures that have been used nationwide to ensure free, fair, and secure elections.

And of course the irony is that the smoke-screen to implement these changes to make the elections processes partisan and corrupt is to claim non-existent voter fraud in heavily minority and Democratic areas.

I think the real concern when it comes to voter fraud going forward are Republican dominated jurisdictions across the country that are just going to throw out the normal non-partisan procedures that have been used nationwide to ensure free, fair, and secure elections.

And of course the irony is that the smoke-screen to implement these changes to make the elections processes partisan and corrupt is to claim non-existent voter fraud in heavily minority and Democratic areas.
They'll stop at nothing to keep the dominant culture on top and so they can continue to make the rules and suppress others. They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Looks like your people are the ones cheating

That's not the only one.

A former RNC chair of Colorado faked an absentee ballot for his wife/ex-wife/GF and mailed it in. Was convicted. He blamed it on "a diabetic episode". So, apparently if you're a Republican, diabetes can cause "fraud".

Reactions: HawkNester
Oh JFC. Guy who has spent this entire thread illustrating that he doesn't understand how elections are run in this country saying this. JFC.

You just in this post illustrated the corruption and the partisanship going on in Georgia. Why is the legislature getting involved in local elections and specifically Republicans in the legislature? The law they passed a few years ago didn't work, so with this law they've specifically set up a mechanism to allow Republicans in the legislature to commit voter fraud.

"Elected Representatives of the citizens of Georgia". JFC. This and the "reforms" they passed a few years ago were written and passed in a ruthlessly partisan manner, when obviously any kind of major changes to the voting systems in a state to have legitimacy pretty much have to have a bi-partisan element to them--Republicans here and in the other states where they've been passing draconian elections "reform" (including in Iowa) have done it on a scrictly partisan basis. Just so full of shit.

In Johnson County in Iowa they regularly have problems getting adequate numbers of Republican election workers, I'm sure it's an issue in deep red and deep blue counties, jurisdictions all over the country, but I doubt it's any concern in the Georgia counties you're listing. And you and the Republican hacks in the Georgia legislature have yet to find even a hint of the fraud you're claiming.
Wow, that is quite a lengthy post without very much substance once you get past the insults.

If you read through this thread and think Joes Place understands the Georgia law and I don’t, well then we I can’t help you.

But as to your question as to why the state legislature has to get involved in elections, it is because the state legislatures are charged with managing elections in Article 1 Section 4 of the United States Constitution. It is their job. The idea that local election officials should not be accountable to the state legislature is what is strange.

Why am I sure that the only "lackeys" you're concerned about are in perceived deep blue counties. Just such a hack.
Dude you need to read the thread. Joe seems to think that the Georgia legislature can remove any election official they want “and replace them with lackeys”. The joke is that political lackeys is exactly what we have right now in some of these positions but he doesn’t mind because they wear his team colors.

Wow, that is quite a lengthy post without very much substance once you get past the insults.

If you read through this thread and think Joes Place understands the Georgia law and I don’t, well then we I can’t help you.

But as to your question as to why the state legislature has to get involved in elections, it is because the state legislatures are charged with managing elections in Article 1 Section 4 of the United States Constitution. It is their job. The idea that local election officials should not be accountable to the state legislature is what is strange.
You're like the rookie lawyer going straight to the constitution because you're too green and unprepared to cite any relevant case law or statutes.

Elections and the counting and tabulating of votes is pretty standardized around the country and has been set up virtually everywhere to be as non-partisan and transparent as possible.

Georgia Republicans are specifically trying to interject politics into that process to give them a lever to tip an election like the 2020 election (along with the other restrictive measures), that's why they're interjecting political actors directly into the process. Your own posts prove that, and again, you show absolutely no knowledge of how elections are actually run in this country.

You really do seem to think that county election directors in Georgia are committing election fraud and that this is some kind of easy crime to commit and get away with--and with absolutely zero evidence.

You could educate yourself on how elections are actually run in this country before you start shooting off your mouth on the topic. Undermining the electoral system that undergirds our country is despicable, and this is probably the main reason why I'm throwing the word fascist around in about every other political thread I'm in these days.

Undermining faith in free and fair elections is one of the main goals of the fascist, and it's one of the main things the Trump Republican party is currently focused on. It's not even that you're trying to fix something that's not broken, you're trying to break something that's not broken.

Last edited:

Joes Place understands EXACTLY how GA law will be applied, and abused.

Reactions: HawkNester
You're like the rookie lawyer going straight to the constitution because you're too green and unprepared to cite any relevant case law or statutes.

Elections and the counting and tabulating of votes is pretty standardized around the country and has been set up virtually everywhere to be as non-partisan and transparent as possible.

Georgia Republicans are specifically trying to interject politics into that process to give them a lever to tip an election like the 2020 election (along with the other restrictive measures), that's why they're interjecting political actors directly into the process. Your own posts prove that, and again, you show absolutely no knowledge of how elections are actually run in this country.

You really do seem to think that county election directors in Georgia are committing election fraud and that this is some kind of easy crime to commit and get away with--and with absolutely zero evidence.

You could educate yourself on how elections are actually run in this country before you start shooting off your mouth on the topic. Undermining the electoral system that undergirds our country is despicable, and this is probably the main reason why I'm throwing the word fascist around in about every other political thread I'm in these days.

Undermining faith in free and fair elections is one of the main goals of the fascist, and it's one of the main things the Trump Republican party is currently focused on. It's not even that you're trying to fix something that's not broken, you're trying to break something that's not broken.
Let me catch you up to speed. Joes Place said that the new Georgia law gives the legislature the power to replace any local election official that they want to and replace them with a lackey. When I refuted his silly claim with the actual text of the law he began to move the goalposts, making crazy conspiracy claim all along the way.

Now you are jumping into the middle of that trying to start a new argument about whether the state legislature has a role in election law. 🤔

And please spare me the lecture on the integrity of our system. All I’m doing is correcting someone who is gaslighting the GA law. You guys are the ones talking about Trump, Russia, fascism...it’s exhausting.

IDs can be hacked, too. And who's going to pay for all of this, to "solve" a virtually non-existent problem?
The feds can tell the states to adopt a national standard for drivers license or regular ID. If they choose not to they get zero Highway funds. Cost virtually nothing more than a drivers license does today. If an I’d is hacked when the real voter tries to vote they will discover it.

Let me catch you up to speed. Joes Place said that the new Georgia law gives the legislature the power to replace any local election official that they want to and replace them with a lackey.

It indeed does. And they will use that law, inappropriately, to political advantage.

The feds can tell the states to adopt a national standard for drivers license or regular ID. If they choose not to they get zero Highway funds. Cost virtually nothing more than a drivers license does today. If an I’d is hacked when the real voter tries to vote they will discover it.

Currently, our voting system is not on any "national database", and is mostly in paper registrations. Which is why it is very difficult to "hack".

Push that into a "nationwide" database and IDs, and you absolutely bring in the ability to hack it.

Current system has minimal examples of fraud, so there is absolutely no reason to add risks with IDs along with the unnecessary expense. IDs provide no protection from the types of fraud that Republicans have already been caught perpetuating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT