ADVERTISEMENT

Here's the GOP strategy to steal the Election

Ok and you want Trump over Biden again because? Trump is a racist and wants to divide us for his gain.

I don't think he is racist, I think he says some stupid things. Another question why is the African American support for a republican President the highest it has ever been? Seems odd that this racist President that you and others claim to be would have more support with Blacks than other republicans

I don't think he is racist, I think he says some stupid things. Another question why is the African American support for a republican President the highest it has ever been? Seems odd that this racist President that you and others claim to be would have more support with Blacks than other republicans

Source on African American support for Trump being the highest ever?

Oh he is racist, his Father was, their practices in the private world show it, shit he said and done for years shows it, and just the small sample size from last night about Corey Booker and the suburbas and Ihlan right there proves it and the evil despicable people in that crowd loving it. There are far too many piles of shit people in this country and they all love Trump.

RACIST

Reactions: ping72
Source on African American support for Trump being the highest ever?
A review of the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research's collection of exit poll data for recent presidential elections shows that the black share of the vote given to the Republican candidate has averaged 10% since 1976. This ranges from a low of 4% for John McCain in 2008 (when he ran against Barack Obama) to 17% for Gerald Ford in 1976 (when he ran for re-election against Jimmy Carter). Since 1984, the average black share of the vote for the GOP candidate has been 9%. George W. Bush averaged 10% of the black vote in his two elections; his father, George H. W. Bush, averaged 10.5% in his two elections; and Ronald Reagan averaged 11.5% in his two elections.

Trump is currently at 24%

So I should blame Trump for my family members who have gotten sick. Because I am pretty sure Trump had nothing to do with it
So lying to the public, spreading false claims, suppressing funds, diverting funds, suppressing mask usage, using briefings as political rallies, and bashing his own experts doesn't count?

Reactions: Chishawk1425
A review of the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research's collection of exit poll data for recent presidential elections shows that the black share of the vote given to the Republican candidate has averaged 10% since 1976. This ranges from a low of 4% for John McCain in 2008 (when he ran against Barack Obama) to 17% for Gerald Ford in 1976 (when he ran for re-election against Jimmy Carter). Since 1984, the average black share of the vote for the GOP candidate has been 9%. George W. Bush averaged 10% of the black vote in his two elections; his father, George H. W. Bush, averaged 10.5% in his two elections; and Ronald Reagan averaged 11.5% in his two elections.

I'm sure some fall for the paid pretenders like Candace Owen's if this ends up being somewhat accurate.

You are comparing job approval from registered voters with exit poll data from actual voters. Apples to oranges comparison. Compare apples to apples, I doubt Trump gets more than 10% of the black vote this election.

Trump must do this in order to save democracy in America.

Signed,

The loyal Trumpists of HROT

This is how you and others lose credibility when playing the race card, clearly he was talking about the conditions of her country, but you have to make it a racist issue
Lol, no reason why ever provided by what he said or did as context and yes these piece of shit people didn't take it that way at all right? My goodness.

I will ask you the same question what has Trump done to you personally through his laws or whatever that has drastically affected you and your families lives
Just the kind of question a selfish prick who's only concerned about himself would ask. I'm assuming you're asking for someone else, of course.

You are comparing job approval from registered voters with exit poll data from actual voters. Apples to oranges comparison. Compare apples to apples, I doubt Trump gets more than 10% of the black vote this election.
And not even Obama could crack that 10%. There is no way Trump pulls >20% of the black vote. He won't get 15%.

And you quit succumbing to the daily fear mongering

It's not the daily fearmongering. It's 4 years of being called a "fearmonger" and being proven right over and over and over again. I'm done accepting being called overreacting when it's people like you who are underreacting. If you believe in the United States of America, if you believe in our Constitution in any way, you can't support this administration and what they are doing now and have done in the last 6 months in particular should terrify you.

Last edited:
It's not the daily fearmongering. It's 4 years of being called a "fearmonger" and being proven right over and over and over again. I'm done accepting being called overreacting when it's people like you who are underreacting. If you believe in the United States of America, if you believe in our Constitution in any way, you can't support this administration and what they are doing now and have done in the last 6 months in particular should terrify you.

You have not been proven right over and over. You have been proven right sometimes, and sometimes it.

And I don’t support this administration. ButI’m not a ledge keeper either. Chicken little is what you are.

We will be voting the same ticket in November, but I’m not the same as you. I weigh each thing as it comes along, I don’t go all in on hear say and pass it off as fact stating I’ve been proven right over and over.

Biden 2020..... And you get back on your meds

And you think Trump will leave office willingly after losing?

Look I hope you are right but from everything we've seen from Trump why should we expect that he will?

Have you ever seen him not leave office willingly?

I know, never had the opportunity. But I’m not going to believe it unless it happens. Too many people threatening to jump or burn it all down on a maybe, and not a strong maybe at that

Have you ever seen him not leave office willingly?

I know, never had the opportunity. But I’m not going to believe it unless it happens. Too many people threatening to jump or burn it all down on a maybe, and not a strong maybe at that
These are words a President should never utter or hint at, EVER.

Trump WILL declare victory Election night before the ballots are all counted from the absentee and they are working now to find a way to invalidate them. It is so ****ing obvious and in plain sight. Ho Hum though from far too many still. Breathtakingly stupid.

Can you tell us all who to bet on in the Super Bowl? You’ve obviously been to the future

Wow... The left-wing nuts are now more gullible than than the right-wing nuts on this board. Never thought I would ever say that.

• Haha
Reactions: UKGrad93
Did that truth sting you a little? I don’t know why you think it’s funny. It’s not funny.
Focus on the ****ing President saying this bullshit, he is literally saying it, the ****ing President. Have some respect for the Office and the Republic and weigh in. ****ing pathetic.

Focus on the ****ing President saying this bullshit, he is literally saying it, the ****ing President. Have some respect for the Office and the Republic and weigh in. ****ing pathetic.

Like you’ve ever had any respect for the president. But like I said you’re gullible.

Like you’ve ever had any respect for the president. But like I said you’re gullible.
No this desecration doesn't respect it, we do which is why we call out the never ending shit show this monstrosity is. Once again elaborate on a sitting President spewing this bullshit or you are complicit.

Reactions: wilson reborn
ADVERTISEMENT